Referees/Officials

I believe they are trialling live video technology in some way. Swarbrick didn't see that. Taylor had his whistle to his lips and his hand in his pocket until someone presumably told him (wrongly) it was a 50/50. Mason quite obviously had someone talking in his ear all through the Burnley game. Mind you I've long suspected Mason hears voices so I could be wrong on that.

They've been secretly trying out non-live video technology for 2 seasons so I reckon they're secretly doing it live now.

I think they are, but I've thought for a while that someone with a TV has been manipulating it. This season it has been so obvious though, but because it's not real live TV review they're abusing it to manipulate games, see anything involving Mike Dean and every time the yellow card is out for a rag when it's clearly a red.

I think they are, but I've thought for a while that someone with a TV has been manipulating it. This season it has been so obvious though, but because it's not real live TV review they're abusing it to manipulate games, see anything involving Mike Dean and every time the yellow card is out for a rag when it's clearly a red.
Surely if they were secretly trialling video tech to the 4th official goals like Sanchez's on sat would of been instantly disallowed.

Surely if they were secretly trialling video tech to the 4th official goals like Sanchez's on sat would of been instantly disallowed.
Well that depends doesn't it. Personally, having seen it properly, I thought it was ball to hand rather than deliberate handball. We went mad when 'Fat Phil' Dowd gave a penalty against Micah Richards at Anfield in the LC semi a few seasons ago.

Well that depends doesn't it. Personally, having seen it properly, I thought it was ball to hand rather than deliberate handball. We went mad when 'Fat Phil' Dowd gave a penalty against Micah Richards at Anfield in the LC semi a few seasons ago.
Give over mate, this is the bollocks interpretation that everyone is wheeling out. All this "is it deliberate" nonsense. The guy scored with his hand, very few are actually "deliberate handball", but his hand is in an unnatural position and scores the goal. It should have been disallowed, simple.

If I remember that one Micah had his hands right by his side and it was incredibly harsh. Sanchez had his hand up and even though it wasn't deliberate the fact he knocked the ball into the goal with his hand makes it pretty clear cut for me. Then again, I am often asking myself what the refs are actually seeing this season.

Give over mate, this is the bollocks interpretation that everyone is wheeling out. All this "is it deliberate" nonsense. The guy scored with his hand, very few are actually "deliberate handball", but his hand is in an unnatural position and scores the goal. It should have been disallowed, simple.
Aguero assisted Gundogan against Barca with his hand.
sport-preview-aguero.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.