Referees/Officials

Did well to spot the pull on Stones. I can think of certain refs who would have missed/ignored that and allowed the goal.

Did well to spot the pull on Stones. I can think of certain refs who would have missed/ignored that and allowed the goal.

I don't think he actually saw it tbh, I said to the mrs after it happened and they showed the slow motion from behind, the ref was looking out to the wing at the time, I think they said the same thing on sky at half time.

I don't think he actually saw it tbh, I said to the mrs after it happened and they showed the slow motion from behind, the ref was looking out to the wing at the time, I think they said the same thing on sky at half time.

I thought he was looking for an offside flag to bail him out of making the decision.
But when it never came, he had to.

I believe they are trialling live video technology in some way. Swarbrick didn't see that. Taylor had his whistle to his lips and his hand in his pocket until someone presumably told him (wrongly) it was a 50/50. Mason quite obviously had someone talking in his ear all through the Burnley game. Mind you I've long suspected Mason hears voices so I could be wrong on that.

They've been secretly trying out non-live video technology for 2 seasons so I reckon they're secretly doing it live now.

Why did he chalk it off then? There was no flag from the linesman.

My guess would be the 4th official but I have no idea but he wasn't looking and too much time passed, it's happened before but I believe the 4th official isn't supposed to say anything. It was the right decision so all good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.