Referees/Officials

What's your job title at uefa is it gills fluffer by any chance

fucking hell, Ive been gone nearly three hours and he's still protesting the non- bias ( not cheating obviously - far too subtle ) performance of last night's referee.

Donald Trump isn't as stubborn ( and I'm not implying stupid , or biased ) as TP.

The first of three yellow card offences by Digne, imo, and he should have had one on the totting up rule so I make that four yellows missed for one player.

Same for Busquets. I think the decision that irked me most was that little bastard Suarez pulling his favourite (and thoroughly dangerous) trick of backing in under an already airborne defender, so that they then get jack knifed into the turf head first over his shoulder. Suarez of course then falls down too pretending he's been climbed over. He did it to Otamendi late in the game (even to the extent of looking round to see where Otamendi was first, so he could time it right) and of course the ref laughably gave Barca the free kick

Same for Busquets. I think the decision that irked me most was that little bastard Suarez pulling his favourite (and thoroughly dangerous) trick of backing in under an already airborne defender, so that they then get jack knifed into the turf head first over his shoulder. Suarez of course then falls down too pretending he's been climbed over. He did it to Otamendi late in the game (even to the extent of looking round to see where Otamendi was first, so he could time it right) and of course the ref laughably gave Barca the free kick
Spot on.....I noticed the t**t having a sly look to see where Otamendi was

The ref was absolutely dogshite, but he's got previous for this. Don't forget he was the ref when we lost 2-0 at Bayern in 2011. That night he missed two stonewall penalties on Silva and Boateng.

Probably been mentioned already but he blew up for half-time bang on 45 mins, despite two goals having been scored. Funnily enough, City were all over Barcelona at the time and looking most likely to bag a second goal. Although I'm sure that had nothing to do with his decision ;)

Probably been mentioned already but he blew up for half-time bang on 45 mins, despite two goals having been scored. Funnily enough, City were all over Barcelona at the time and looking most likely to bag a second goal. Although I'm sure that had nothing to do with his decision ;)
To be fair, you don't add on time for goals being scored unless the restart is significantly delayed. No added time at all is a bit unusual though.

To be fair, you don't add on time for goals being scored unless the restart is significantly delayed. No added time at all is a bit unusual though.
Did you notice the block by Suarez on John Stones when he was trying to attack Daves free kick. That's why he was protesting to the ref after the half time whistle blew. Suarez had him round the throat. They really were a set of cheating bastards.

Tell that to Martin Atkinson, yes I'm still pissed off over that.

Tell that to Martin Atkinson, yes I'm still pissed off over that.
You and me both mate - he should no longer be refereeing after what he did to us in that match.

If you show bias you cheat. He should make calls on what he sees not for which team he prefers. In the first 15 minutes he made biased decision after biased decision and then settled down to only a few biased ones. The fact he's got 24 pages, which I've not read all of, tells you about his performance.
Yup. He had a clear view of all those decisions and intentionally made biased calls. No chance in hell that he made several mistakes with a poor view. Or that he didn't want to award early yellows and let a clear early yellow go for that reason. After all, no ref has ever, ever, made multiple mistakes in a match - so mistaken calls are clearly out.

Moreover, as a cheater, he was totally inept - could have awarded a penalty for Messi going down in our box - what a terrible call for a cheating ref.

And he could easily have sent Sterling off for several subsequent fouls - holy cow, what an inept cheater!

Yup - it's clear that UEFA has conspired against us and that the ref was totally biased - really lucky that the ref was inept and allowed us to win.

The evidence in favor of the ref being a cheat is overwhelming - bizarre that anyone might conclude otherwise.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.