Referees/Officials

Probably missed a few but here goes..... Today's Aguero goal, Montreal hand ball @ emirates,Milner foul on sterling, walker foul on sterling, side show bob on Aguero,Joel foul on sterling

I can't think of big game in the league where the referee hasn't taken at least two of the points from our hands , gift wrapped them and handed them to the opposition. The standard of officiating in the smaller games has been abysmal too. We're now out of the cup thanks to the assistant. We were done out of facing ten man Monaco at the Etihad. Football for us is no longer a competitive sport. We might as well watch WWE where the fighters follow a script and everyone knows it's fixed.

I wonder what the officials think of today's performance. Would you think they sit down and look at it again, and the lino who flagged, is he gonna hold his hand up and realise he's buggered another team, or are they gonna wrap themselves in the notion of 'a series of honest mistakes, and that's football,' as they know it?

Webb in the studio said the serg incident wasn't a pen tho. Video refereeing isn't a panacea
Webb is the reason I don't think it will work.

I've aeen him interpret identical footage totally differently, and once praise a ref for not giving a penalty despite admitting it was a foul in the box.

Anyone got a view on the fee kick they got that led to their second? Didn't look much in it but not seen any replays

Fuck all in it and dont forget, its immediately preceded by Pawson giving a foul against yaya in midfield for having the audacity to chip and try running away from an Arsenal player.

I'd say you couldn't make it up but Pawson did today for 120 mins.

Non penalty, blind linesman, best player kicked off the park and plenty of yellow cards to stop us putting a foot in on them whilst they can basically do whatever the fuck they like to us.

Football is just great isnt it?

Another big call for technology.

We been on the end of some shocking decisions this season, referee was a disgrace today.

Fuck all in it and dont forget, its immediately preceded by Pawson giving a foul against yaya in midfield for having the audacity to chip and try running away from an Arsenal player.

I'd say you couldn't make it up but Pawson did today for 120 mins.

Non penalty, blind linesman, best player kicked off the park and plenty of yellow cards to stop us putting a foot in on them whilst they can basically do whatever the fuck they like to us.

Football is just great isnt it?

Thanks, thought as much. Was sat right above and thought there was f#ck all in it. Every single week it seems we get incompetent officials making the game harder than it should be for us. We dominated arsenal today and should have run our easy winners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.