Referees/Officials

Sorry City fans, but I can’t see Guardiola’s problem.

Unless your name’s Rojo, Barkley, Ibrahimovic, Costa, or Luiz, that’s a Red Card all day long.

Aha, thank you SEtD, that's the solution. Fernando Luiz Rosa can now have a shirt with a revolving name plate - Rojo Fernandinho, or Barkers Fernandinho, or BigNose Fernandinho, or Costa Fernandinho. He could take a bazooka onto the field, blow out one of our goalposts so that Bravo has only half a net to keep, scythe any number of opposition down above the knee, pull, tug, trip aka Burnley, Boro, CFC, and Barca, with impunity, followed by total immunity. Job's solved. Are yer reading this Our Tata! Tek it onto the training pitch. Get it perfected!

Mason got the red card right for me, if that was a Burnley player who went without red, there'd be plenty spitting feathers. It's one of those, a letter of the law job.

He also missed the Sagna thing too, we got away with that.

but his inconsistency for fouls and cards was shocking, a complete clown

Is there at any time this season when we have had a ref that hasn't been noticed. The more decisions that go against us the more I am convinced that all the football organisations are out to get us. Am I being paranoid or not. Surely any tackle from behind should result in at least a yellow card if not a red. Just seems to me that the premier league bosses are out to stops us from winning the prem again, while going all out to help the rags over take us in the table, for 2 games running the reds have scored a goal that is clearly offside and it is allowed to stand.

Mason got the red card right for me, if that was a Burnley player who went without red, there'd be plenty spitting feathers. It's one of those, a letter of the law job.

He also missed the Sagna thing too, we got away with that.

but his inconsistency for fouls and cards was shocking, a complete clown

I don't mind letter of the law jobs. In fact, I'd much prefer letter of the law jobs across the whole pitch and every pitch in the land, but we don't get anywhere near. We are handed letter of the law jobs when other teams offences are downgraded so that violent play won't be charged by the FArce because the ref dealt with it on the pitch. CFC should be picking a team minus Fabregarse and the black guy who pushed Aguero over. At least one Burnley player yesterday should have had two yellow cards. The lack of even-handedness by refs, and the FArce is getting to ridiculous proportions.

If that had been a Burnley player I expect the scenario might have played out differently! First, considering his leniency towards much of Burnley's play, he may well have downgraded that to a yellow! Had it been a red and we had gone on to get a bagful against them then the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya would have been in meltdown as to how Mason could see that as a red. I also feel that had it been a Burnley player Mason wouldn't have been getting instructions through his earpiece as to which card to brandish!

I don't mind letter of the law jobs. In fact, I'd much prefer letter of the law jobs across the whole pitch and every pitch in the land, but we don't get anywhere near. We are handed letter of the law jobs when other teams offences are downgraded so that violent play won't be charged by the FArce because the ref dealt with it on the pitch. CFC should be picking a team minus Fabregarse and the black guy who pushed Aguero over. At least one Burnley player yesterday should have had two yellow cards. The lack of even-handedness by refs, and the FArce is getting to ridiculous proportions.

If that had been a Burnley player I expect the scenario might have played out differently! First, considering his leniency towards much of Burnley's play, he may well have downgraded that to a yellow! Had it been a red and we had gone on to get a bagful against them then the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya would have been in meltdown as to how Mason could see that as a red. I also feel that had it been a Burnley player Mason wouldn't have been getting instructions through his earpiece as to which card to brandish!

well yes, conjecture but i see your point entirely.

but importantly, will (have?) the FA come out and explain this earpiece advice stuff? i mean it was really blatant so they cant be afraid to explain it can they?

I am with you mate. Refs are shite and they do tend to favour united as in yesterday. I can understand someone linking what scudamore said to the shite reffing at West Ham yesterday, ok may be. Build a conspiracy around that if you want to. I did not like the ear piece pauses yesterday though which confused me esp dean.

But this general conspiracy thread BBC against us (why it's not even a commercial organisation) the fa , UEFA. Sky bt etc Now all refs.

They are generally shite. The big decision yesterday of dinho being sent off was right. The US feed I watched at the end yesterday was anticipating at least 6 minutes of injury time and it ended up being 5?

If we feel hard done by then good hopefully it will start to galvanise some unity between the club management players and fans. The milwall effect of nobody likes us and we don't care is no bad thing.

All the press I read on the Utd game all were saying the West Ham sending off was a disgrace and there were 3 offside players. They are not hiding it.

A few weeks ago the press were all on the back of mourinho who was hating life in Manchester , an isolated figure in the dressing room etc , they win 6 games on the run and they have left him alone. After the first 10 games the press and media were creaming themselves over pep and city. We were not moaning about clattenBerg at old Trafford were we ( the Utd fans were) The real coincidence is the press (and the refs for that matter) are all now against us as we go through a bumpy patch.

If we start to put a good consistent patch of wins together with some exciting football it might all change (or start to feel that way anyway).

You make it out like United haven't been given a rather large helping hand in their 6 victories, thick as fuck some people.

well yes, conjecture but i see your point entirely.

but importantly, will (have?) the FA come out and explain this earpiece advice stuff? i mean it was really blatant so they cant be afraid to explain it can they?
Agreed. I would like to know who is remote controlling. Is it only the 4th official? Who was that yesterday by the way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.