Referees/Officials

Again, somebody will be along shortly to tell us all that these decisions even themselves out for all teams over the season. Already looking forward to getting away with 2 footed challenges, scoring obvious offside goals and our competition getting instant red cards.

Sick of it. What the fuck can you do against such corruption? Shafted over and over and nothing changes.

That's it for me , it's a fucking joke , corrupt as fuck , football has just died in my head watching that fucking disgraceful refereeing decision , they are after us.

I'm done with the game .

That's it for me , it's a fucking joke , corrupt as fuck , football has just died in my head watching that fucking disgraceful refereeing decision , they are after us.

I'm done with the game .

Its is not referees it is FA. All of them cannot keep screwing up without FA's consent - it is rigged so no point moaning about refs, nothing will happen there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.