Referees/Officials

It's the blatant double standards, those rag cnuts are laughing at the whole league, even they know what's going on but they are such a shower of gutless shits they don't care, it's all about skycards and f a else

If that's the case surely there would be a 50/50 split of good and bad incorrect decisions roughly, we all know that's not the case but you keep believing what you want and the rest of us will just continue to laugh at you.

Laugh away. I'm not looking for approval of my believe. I'm comfortable with my own convictions.

If that's the case surely there would be a 50/50 split of good and bad incorrect decisions roughly, we all know that's not the case but you keep believing what you want and the rest of us will just continue to laugh at you.
What is the split?

TBH I dont believe ref get together and decide which team they support. I dont believe they put their career in jepordy by awarding goals to their fav team.... They make mistakes, sometimes they go against City, sometimes there is bias, but a conspiracy? Nah.

We need to start hearing from PGMOL. How is anyone (not just us) supposed to respect referees when they're all interpreting decisions differently. Why are Rojo's two 2 footed challenges not red cards (not even yellow!) and Fernandinho's and the West Ham player yesterday are? Even if its to admit a mistake this would be better than silence.

What will happen is, they will talk about it, make a big thing about sending players off for this offence, then send one of our players off for it.

I'm just waiting for retrospective action against Sagna even though he got booked
With mason being told he didn't see the incident

yep me too. They've done it twice to us before going against their rules. Funnily enough no other team has the rules bent against them

well yes, conjecture but i see your point entirely.

but importantly, will (have?) the FA come out and explain this earpiece advice stuff? i mean it was really blatant so they cant be afraid to explain it can they?

It'll be the same old same old crap from PiGMOL - the game is over if there are lessons to be learned . . . . . . . . . . . . .! We don't won't to undermine referees, they have a difficult job, etc, etc, ad nauseam! Same old line from the vested interests !

The reality is, referees are cowards, they hate getting abuse. So when they make a contentious decisions against one of the media's preferred teams, the media all leap on them, show the "mistake" (it's now definitely a mistake as they've lined up enough pundits to say it is) on a loop and bang on about how hard done to the team are. The referee gets a load of shit over it and all the other referees see what happens if they have the audacity to give a decision against that team. Naturally, next time an incident happens involving that team, the referee subconsciously errs on the side of self preservation, if he's not entirely sure then he knows he'll get a lot less abuse if he gives it the way of the media backed team. The clearest example of this Ive ever seen is when Anthony Taylor fucking apologised to Mourinho for booking one of his players for diving. Have you ever heard of that happening before or since?

Then the reverse happens when it's someone like us, who the media won't make a big deal over a bad decision against us, they will probably let the referee off or even claim it's good that the referees are finally clamping down on this sort of thing (only to never see that incident "clamped down" on again for any other team). The referees get away with it and again subconsciously know next time they are involved in a decision involving us that it's ok to penalise us as even if they are wrong they won't come under much fire.

It's just pure cowardice and self preservation and it's the same in all leagues. The media decide who it is ok and not ok to give decisions against and it takes a very strong referee to not be influenced by that.

What is the split?

TBH I dont believe ref get together and decide which team they support. I dont believe they put their career in jepordy by awarding goals to their fav team.... They make mistakes, sometimes they go against City, sometimes there is bias, but a conspiracy? Nah.

Actually Mark Halsey has already come out and said he was told to say he hadn't seen incidents he had seen so that they could punish players.

That would come under cheating and corruption.

If they can do that then there's nothing stopping them doing other illegal actions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.