Referees

BlueSam

Another shit decision which favours United.. it is every week..

The quality of refereeing is shocking.. I am becoming disillusioned with the game. I just want it to be fair

BlueSam said:

The quality of refereeing is shocking.. I am becoming disillusioned with the game. I just want it to be fair

Had to turn off mate-Fucking Mason....Didn't book Rooney for a brutal tackle...yet straight red for a blatant dive

me too.

It sounds lame because were in a title run in but it really isn't fair is it.

It is every single week they get a penalty given or get away with a penalty.. the game is fucked.

I want all new referees and technology.. it works in the rugby..it would be fun waiting to watch the camera.. just because things are different don't mean they are bad.

It stops corruption which it is blatent exists at Old Trafford.

not much point anymore.....

how many people are paying for the premiership....they look foward to a day of football and get this bullshit....... ?

This is fucking ridiculous! United need to wind and needs to boost their goal difference... what happens? A red card... after 14 minutes.

There will be many goals scored at OT today. :(

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BlueSam said:

Had to turn off mate-Fucking Mason....Didn't book Rooney for a brutal tackle...yet straight red for a blatant dive

Me too. I just said if that was Balo that would 100% have been a yellow card, Rooney however there is no action taken. Then there is the sending off and penalty plus there is the fact that the biggest loser on the planet...Mark Hughes...decides to rest Joey Barton and Bobby Zamora for this game.

I wonder if this game will produce the goal difference united need to achieve to make sure they win the league?

that decision there has made me believe even more now that there is an agenda. i dont care how much shit i get off here! young was clearly offside minimal contact in the first place yet went down like his leg had snapped and they get a sending off. how many decisions to they get in their favour week in week out its an absolute joke! what about rooney? went in from behind early on yet got away with it?
iv turned it off now too otherwise il end up smashing my telly
cmon city 3 points today!!!!

BlueSam said:

me too

I just want a level playing field

shouldn't be too much to ask

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.