Referees

Complete joke. When he blew his whistle I actually thought he was going to give QPR the free-kick and book Young for diving...I suppose a bit of fairness and truthfulness would be too much to ask for at the swamp :(

it is sickening especially when everyone else who's looking at it can see exactly what has happened.

"why am I surrounded by incompetence?"

john-mcenroe.jpg

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BlueSam said:
Another shit decision which favours United.. it is every week..

The quality of refereeing is shocking.. I am becoming disillusioned with the game. I just want it to be fair

Had to turn off mate-Fucking Mason....Didn't book Rooney for a brutal tackle...yet straight red for a blatant dive

Never mind the dive, the **** was a yard offside. Where was the linesman?

Q-Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BlueSam said:
Another shit decision which favours United.. it is every week..

The quality of refereeing is shocking.. I am becoming disillusioned with the game. I just want it to be fair

Had to turn off mate-Fucking Mason....Didn't book Rooney for a brutal tackle...yet straight red for a blatant dive

Never mind the dive, the **** was a yard offside. Where was the linesman?

couldn't see-Had his red tinted glasses on...disgrace

superwatsonwatson said:
..And that brutal tackle by rooney is ignored by the commentators.

have to agree and no card for rooney even though its from behind but derry gets a red for farting near young complete joke

All you tossers who ridicule people like me who think theres something corrupt going on get your arses on here and tell me now ,after Fulham last week & now this, its just luck is it ? Kiss my arse , so bent its not even subtle anymore. We have to concentrate on the cups more next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.