Referees

Are we suprised by Mason,one of the worst of a terrible lot of refs to referee us?

As for Hughes...if you were QPR fan fighting relegation you would really want 2 of your best players rested wouldn't you?Once a rag always a rag,thank fuck we got rid of him!

Me too, I have switched off, I am seething about the unfairness and it si pretty obvious that referees bow down to pressure at OT, getting a player sent off for that when it was offside and why didn't the linesman flag for offside, typical ManU luck. They are just cheating swines. No matter what Citry do now it is unlikely if not impossible to catch up with them.

Offiside by a mile
Dive
No foul

Joke!

Rafael two bad challenge no yellow!
Rooney hack no yellow.

Not given up yet but refs could have handed Manure 5 points in last 2 home games!

Not even being subtle about now are they

Does make you think whats the point.

I am convinced that refereeing and disciplinary decisions for and against us and for them have been worth at least 10 points to them this year.

We havent had a bad season or lost the league. Its been gifted to them by the powers that be whoever they may be. We will win the league when these same powers deem us suitable champions.

What I find unbelievable is that people dont think there is any corruption in English football. Its rife and the rag mafia run it. Some day we have to have the balls in the country to have an Italian style root and branch in enquiry. It wont happen though as its in noones best interest to bite the rag hand that feeds.

Call me paranoid but I have seen it more this season than any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.