Referees

It was a awful decision by properly the worse ref in football but they are 8 points clear because we let them run away with it by our own awful results.

I think we're missing the big picture here. 90% of the dipshits out there are scum fans so the refs bending over for them every game makes the world a happier place. There is a global financial crisis, wars, starvation and countless other sad situations. The very least we could do is have everybody's football team win.

How about... making sure the refs are unbiased by appointing Euro refs... and they could be sent to matches in other countries, as opposed to having closet United fans reffing at all the Premier league grounds.....?

Bobbies Black Bins said:
It was a awful decision by properly the worse ref in football but they are 8 points clear because we let them run away with it by our own awful results.

It's true that City haven't been as dominant as they were early on but it's down to the officials as much as City. There isn't a manager on Earth who could overcome offside goals, muggings in the penalty area, constant suspensions of key players and a foe who is handed every decision.

danburge82 said:
ballinio said:
blue12 said:
It's no coincidence that as soon as we looked like we were getting away from them the refs poor decisions began.
Even the the swamp massacre we denied a stonewall pen.
Nail on head, we are powerless.
We aren't powerless. We've had the chances (some absolute sitters) to have won all but three games this season yet we missed them chances. Had we taken them we would be on 84 points now.
Had we been level going into the Derby then the refs would have clicked into action & we would certainly have lost that game. The games bent, how many decisions for utd to you have to see before you realise whats going on ? i think you dont want to admit it because it would make watching football useless & the results worthless.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:09 pm --<br /><br />
Bobbies Black Bins said:
we allowed the refs to cheat us you mean ?

buckshot said:
I think we're missing the big picture here. 90% of the dipshits out there are scum fans so the refs bending over for them every game makes the world a happier place. There is a global financial crisis, wars, starvation and countless other sad situations. The very least we could do is have everybody's football team win.
Food for thought

Stan Collymore is a top man. He's calling it correct....cheating, diving, poor refs, etc etc. Top man for having the guts to say the cheating scum are getting favourable decisions by refs. Alas, I think Stans radio career is now over since he's saying it how it is....rag media bosses wont like what he's saying at all.

ballinio said:
danburge82 said:
ballinio said:
Nail on head, we are powerless.
We aren't powerless. We've had the chances (some absolute sitters) to have won all but three games this season yet we missed them chances. Had we taken them we would be on 84 points now.
Had we been level going into the Derby then the refs would have clicked into action & we would certainly have lost that game. The games bent, how many decisions for utd to you have to see before you realise whats going on ? i think you dont want to admit it because it would make watching football useless & the results worthless.
I've already stated that officiated in this game is making the game an absolute fucking joke. I can clearly see that United get decisions to their way; the two penalty decisions in their last two home games have been appalling decisions. That is part of the reason why I said football is a joke and kept reiterrating the point; FOOTBALL IS A FUCKING JOKE!

But it's not just United. At probably three, maybe four, or more games in the Premier League every single week there is truly horrendous refereeing that doesn't involve or impact United.

I do agree with you though that United do get decisions over and over, but it's a bigger problem than just United as its everywhere every week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.