Referees

Stan Colleymore absolutely spot on with the rag bias. Never thought I'd hear him say it but he's gone up in my estimation. He's saying what we all know....bias towards the scum. Well done Stan on Talksport radio.

Swales lives said:
The radio commentators on BBC London are severely taking the piss out of the ref and linesman, just called them "this comedy clown duo."

Their summing up at half time was top. Basically called the ref a cheat and the linesman a cock-sucker, but in nice BBC speak.

Well you're lucky. I'm watching United's game on Abu Dhabi Sports 5. Martin Tyler and Mark Bright are just creaming on about United. QPR are hardly getting a mention. Sheikh Mansour should get into action and have these pair of cunts fired!

Q-Blue said:
Swales lives said:
The radio commentators on BBC London are severely taking the piss out of the ref and linesman, just called them "this comedy clown duo."

Their summing up at half time was top. Basically called the ref a cheat and the linesman a cock-sucker, but in nice BBC speak.

Well you're lucky. I'm watching United's game on Abu Dhabi Sports 5. Martin Tyler and Mark Bright are just creaming on about United. QPR are hardly getting a mention. Sheikh Mansour should get into action and have these pair of cunts fired!

Same commentary on my stream, absolute joke.

blue12 said:
It's no coincidence that as soon as we looked like we were getting away from them the refs poor decisions began.
Even the the swamp massacre we denied a stonewall pen.
Nail on head, we are powerless.

Players worth millions, earning hundreds of thousand a week, watched by tens of thousands of people who've all paid 50 quid a pop to attend and it's overseen by a flabby **** with no clue.

It's like the crown jewels being guarded by chimps with brain AIDS or something.

Either that or it actually suits certain people to have all games ruined by an official that can easily be swayed to ensure certain results.

ballinio said:
blue12 said:
It's no coincidence that as soon as we looked like we were getting away from them the refs poor decisions began.
Even the the swamp massacre we denied a stonewall pen.
Nail on head, we are powerless.
We aren't powerless. We've had the chances (some absolute sitters) to have won all but three games this season yet we missed them chances. Had we taken them we would be on 84 points now.

If QPR had little chance of winning this game before it had even started , they've got even less chance now ...... to send Derry off like that , so early in the game , has ruined any chance that they had , and is so typical of the way that referees are favouring the rags ...

not to mention yet another penalty falling Rooneys way .....

but we shouldn't be having to rely on others anyway .

It is a fix, it happens week in week out. Nothing will ever get done. With a level playing feel this league would have been ours this season.

It was a long shot QPR would get anything anyway but to go a goal and a man down after 15 minutes they may as well not have turned up at all and saved themselves the train fare.

black mamba said:
If QPR had little chance of winning this game before it had even started , they've got even less chance now ...... to send Derry off like that , so early in the game , has ruined any chance that they had , and is so typical of the way that referees are favouring the rags ...

but we shouldn't be having to rely on others anyway .

But it happens so frequently, that it makes a difference of several points at least. It's like giving United a start each season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.