Reform UK Party Limited Company

The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is that some people hate this country so much that they are willing to burn it to the ground as long as immigrants and 'darkies' suffer. That's quite terrifying.

So that applies to everyone that has a different opinion to the poster? Just not true I'm afraid. Still each to their own eh?

As for your second point you've clearly either not been reading the earlier posts or fail to understand them.
No, it doesn't apply to everyone. But if you read back the paragraph carefully you'll see the qualifier some is used.

And my second point stands in spite of your waffle about my not understanding your posts; our country fought in the wars alongside other nations to liberate the oppressed and save democracy. Farage is the antithesis of that.

Well despite my post admittedly being confrontational you'll notice I didn't label you a racist because I don't think that's constructive and not the kind of thing you'll find me doing (despite some of the follow-up responses). My comments are directed at the argument, not the arguer, and they always are, and you can freely challenge me if you ever think that's not the case. As can others. They may be acerbic at times, I confess.

I'm also not here to be an arbiter of what is right and wrong across the whole forum. I've challenged posts from people on the left of this forum in literally the last 24 hours and gotten pelters for it, so I'm not here picking teams. I'm arguing the points that people put across, some I agree with and some I don't, and if I like something it doesn't mean I agree with literally every word a poster has said. I think some of the language on both sides is unhelpful so don't take my lack of comment there as tacit approval.

I just doubted the authenticity of the logic you claimed to be applying. And to be fair, the logic in your post above is quite different to what you said originally. Tactical voting is a bit more nuanced than claiming to be voting for somebody because they are some kind of honest breath of fresh air compared to the alternatives.

Vote for Farage tactically if you want (no I'm not offended but I still disagree with it), I'm just saying let's not pretend he's an advocate for some kind of new honest politics. He's absolutely not. And if people are voting for him, then that's up to them, but they should be honest and comfortable about who he is, what he's suggesting and therefore the horse they are backing.
"And if people are voting for him, then that's up to them, but they should be honest and comfortable about who he is, what he's suggesting and therefore the horse they are backing."

Nothing wrong with that, but are we also applying that to Starmer, sunak, and the green bloke?

Not really but it does explain your inability to understand and accept alternative viewpoints.

Oh dear. I am not sure why this is difficult to grasp. People who endorse, support or vote for racist far right party’s are racist, and I don’t like racists. None of this is complex or requires lengthy debate. Glad we sorted it.

No, it doesn't apply to everyone. But if you read back the paragraph carefully you'll see the qualifier some is used.

And my second point stands in spite of your waffle about my not understanding your posts; our country fought in the wars alongside other nations to liberate the oppressed and save democracy. Farage is the antithesis of that.
I read it to mean "some" people and those are people who support Reform and are the ones who are willing this country to burn....

Regarding your second point, I am referring to my reasoning for voting for Reform. I appreciate you don't respect my view... thing is I don't respect your disrespect.

Oh dear. I am not sure why this is difficult to grasp. People who endorse, support or vote for racist far right party’s are racist, and I don’t like racists. None of this is complex or requires lengthy debate. Glad we sorted it.
Not always.... you clearly cannot think on varying levels which is fine if bring basic fits with your way of life. Nothing wrong with that.

Not always.... you clearly cannot think on varying levels which is fine if bring basic fits with your way of life. Nothing wrong with that.
Farage is a huge supporter of the orange fascist criminal in the US. He’s been endorsed by a senior spokesman in Putin’s fascist regime. He’s made numerous comments where he’s denigrated and dehumanised foreigners. There are dozens of election candidates standing for the party he’s leading with known links to racist groups like BNP, NF and EDL. Not sure what other levels I need to think of when making a judgment of the frog faced fascist.

Well despite my post admittedly being confrontational you'll notice I didn't label you a racist because I don't think that's constructive and not the kind of thing you'll find me doing (despite some of the follow-up responses). My comments are directed at the argument, not the arguer, and they always are, and you can freely challenge me if you ever think that's not the case. As can others. They may be acerbic at times, I confess.

I'm also not here to be an arbiter of what is right and wrong across the whole forum. I've challenged posts from people on the left of this forum in literally the last 24 hours and gotten pelters for it, so I'm not here picking teams. I'm arguing the points that people put across, some I agree with and some I don't, and if I like something it doesn't mean I agree with literally every word a poster has said. I think some of the language on both sides is unhelpful so don't take my lack of comment there as tacit approval.

I just doubted the authenticity of the logic you claimed to be applying. And to be fair, the logic in your post above is quite different to what you said originally. Tactical voting is a bit more nuanced than claiming to be voting for somebody because they are some kind of honest breath of fresh air compared to the alternatives.

Vote for Farage tactically if you want (no I'm not offended but I still disagree with it), I'm just saying let's not pretend he's an advocate for some kind of new honest politics. He's absolutely not. And if people are voting for him, then that's up to them, but they should be honest and comfortable about who he is, what he's suggesting and therefore the horse they are backing.

That's fine but my tactical voting which is primarily to get rid of Stephen Kinnock (Labour) and has, as I've explained, never been anything else. That's on the premise in my mind, that Farage won't get anywhere near number 10.

At no point have I ever considered Farage to be "some kind of honest breath of fresh air" compared to the alternatives.

Farage is a huge supporter of the orange fascist criminal in the US. He’s been endorsed by a senior spokesman in Putin’s fascist regime. He’s made numerous comments where he’s denigrated and dehumanised foreigners. There are dozens of election candidates standing for the party he’s leading with known links to racist groups like BNP, NF and EDL. Not sure what other levels I need to think of when making a judgment of the frog faced fascist.
The reasoning behind my (a) tactical vote maybe.... there can be more than one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.