Reform UK Party Limited Company

Hmmm.... and these comments are fine?

The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is that some people hate this country so much that they are willing to burn it to the ground as long as immigrants and 'darkies' suffer. That's quite terrifying. And some people think Frogface is a 'patriot'. Bollocks, there's more to being a patriot than waving a flag and hating foreigners. The real patriots of WW2 would not have pissed on the likes of Farage if they were on fire.

I have said many times and reiterate I cannot accept a Conservative Government on the grounds they are both dishonest and corrupt, in my opinion and I cannot accept a Labour Government because they too are dishonest and corrupt. L live in Wales and no doubt you will have read about the problems in Wales?

So I want the Labour MP (Stephen Kinnock) out. In my opinion the best place for my tactical vote is for Reform. I am so so sorry if my logic offends you but given we have a first past the post system I am somewhat restricted in my options to help oust Kinnock. Don't worry I think you can rest easy and be assured that Farage won't be Prime Minister on 5th July.

For some reason some idiots on here consider me a racist for having a view that is contrary to their own... the same people who call the Wales population uncivilised who live in a cesspit and are animal abusers.... closer to being racist than anything I have ever posted.
How far would you go? The rationalisation for getting into bed with these guys is always reasonable. And there's always another rationalisation for the next step down the ladder into chaos and ultimately inhumanity. Just one step at a time.

The more reasonable state of mind is to say, fuck my MP. Then use your imagination. What are this lot really all about?

Grift. Popular lies. Answers that go down a storm and leave us in a much worse position. Then they come up with a more drastic and "satisfying" solution. The little steps down that path. Always someone must be punished.

There's a good chance you know that in your heart of hearts and really you can't wait for that life to begin. And by standing here arguing otherwise you are merely happily wasting our time. You could be a bit off an honestly believe it would work. Or you could kind of know, that's not the point. The point is forcing discomfort and worse on others.

Or maybe you really don't know anything about all of that.

I'm just saying - it's really obvious - people are not always what they say they are. They most certainly are not always honest about their reasons for doing a certain thing.

Getting people's delicate feelings and sensibility upset, getting them messed up, confused, gives some of us a raging hard on. I'm too old to think that this is anything else than just another facet of human behaviour.

If you are truly honest from head to toe about all this, then maybe you can understand why this gets stressy, and why you can't blame people if they think it wiffs a bit. "Politicians needing a kick in the arse".... yeah. It just whiffs a bit.

Either way. Just be honest with yourself and I won't worry.

"wokey leftists"

Infantile dross. I really wish some in this country would grow the fuck up. Embarrassing American imported shite. I literally cringe when I see grown adults saying things like that.

Let me make sure I'm getting this right, you want serious and honest politics, so the steps you have taken are:
1. Name call and generalise everybody who doesn't agree with you.
2. Critically evaluate the options before you and choose the guy who is the most convincing liar because he sounds better and doesn't look like he's reading from a script.

Not exactly a compelling strategy, is it?

I don't believe you want serious and honest politics because these aren't the actions that somebody who wants that would take. I think you have convinced yourself that's what you're doing, though, so I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

If you want honest politics, don't vote for somebody who is by all objective measures a proven repeated and serial liar. That's my advice anyway. Call me old-fashioned.

It appears that you are not inclined to engage in name-calling, and I appreciate your relaxed and receptive attitude towards discussing differing viewpoints.

However, it seems that the term "infantile dross" is not applicable to those who solely engage in labeling others as racists.

I must admit, this forum can be quite entertaining at times.

Last edited:
"wokey leftists"

Infantile dross. I really wish some in this country would grow the fuck up. Embarrassing American imported shite. I literally cringe when I see grown adults saying things like that.

Let me make sure I'm getting this right, you want serious and honest politics, so the steps you have taken are:
1. Name call and generalise everybody who doesn't agree with you.
2. Critically evaluate the options before you and choose the guy who is the most convincing liar because he sounds better and doesn't look like he's reading from a script.

Not exactly a compelling strategy, is it?

I don't believe you want serious and honest politics because these aren't the actions that somebody who wants that would take. I think you have convinced yourself that's what you're doing, though, so I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

If you want honest politics, don't vote for somebody who is by all objective measures a proven repeated and serial liar. That's my advice anyway. Call me old-fashioned.
I fucking despise that word "woke"
For thick cunts who aren't able to articulate their arguments clearly
Trump all over...

Oh Shit...working class , one parent family ,Salford scally dares to use the word "articulate".…....must be metropolitan elite....how did I not know..?

I fucking despise that word "woke"
For thick cunts who aren't able to articulate their arguments clearly
Trump all over...

Oh Shit...working class , one parent family ,Salford scally dares to use the word "articulate".…....must be metropolitan elite....how did I not know..?
It grips me more than anything. And I mean fucking anything. The pig-ignorant who wield it would be well advised to look at it's origins, and the connotations they bastardise every time it leaves their mouths.

The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is that some people hate this country so much that they are willing to burn it to the ground as long as immigrants and 'darkies' suffer. That's quite terrifying. And some people think Frogface is a 'patriot'. Bollocks, there's more to being a patriot than waving a flag and hating foreigners. The real patriots of WW2 would not have pissed on the likes of Farage if they were on fire.

I have said many times and reiterate I cannot accept a Conservative Government on the grounds they are both dishonest and corrupt, in my opinion and I cannot accept a Labour Government because they too are dishonest and corrupt. I live in Wales and no doubt you will have read about the problems in Wales?

So I want the Labour MP (Stephen Kinnock) out. In my opinion the best place for my tactical vote is for Reform. I am so so sorry if my logic offends you but given we have a first past the post system I am somewhat restricted in my options to help oust Kinnock. Don't worry I think you can rest easy and be assured that Farage won't be Prime Minister on 5th July.

For some reason some idiots on here consider me a racist for having a view that is contrary to their own... the same people who call the Wales population uncivilised who live in a cesspit and are animal abusers.... closer to being racist than anything I have ever posted.
Not quite sure what's wrong with the paragraph you highlighted? Those who fought in the wars would have resented everything Farage stands for. The spirit of brotherhood, of liberty and democracy; are those the virtues you associate with that racist twat?

I have said many times and reiterate I cannot accept a Conservative Government on the grounds they are both dishonest and corrupt, in my opinion and I cannot accept a Labour Government because they too are dishonest and corrupt. I live in Wales and no doubt you will have read about the problems in Wales?

It’s relatively simple. Farage is a racist. Reform is a far right party with a lot of candidates who are openly racist. People who vote for far right racist parties are racist.

Hopefully that clarifies matters.

Not quite sure what's wrong with the paragraph you highlighted? Those who fought in the wars would have resented everything Farage stands for. The spirit of brotherhood, of liberty and democracy; are those the virtues you associate with that racist twat?
The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is that some people hate this country so much that they are willing to burn it to the ground as long as immigrants and 'darkies' suffer. That's quite terrifying.

So that applies to everyone that has a different opinion to the poster? Just not true I'm afraid. Still each to their own eh?

As for your second point you've clearly either not been reading the earlier posts or fail to understand them.

It’s relatively simple. Farage is a racist. Reform is a far right party with a lot of candidates who are openly racist. People who vote for far right racist parties are racist.

Hopefully that clarifies matters.
Not really but it does explain your inability to understand and accept alternative viewpoints.

Well despite my post admittedly being confrontational you'll notice I didn't label you a racist because I don't think that's constructive and not the kind of thing you'll find me doing (despite some of the follow-up responses). My comments are directed at the argument, not the arguer, and they always are, and you can freely challenge me if you ever think that's not the case. As can others. They may be acerbic at times, I confess.

I'm also not here to be an arbiter of what is right and wrong across the whole forum. I've challenged posts from people on the left of this forum in literally the last 24 hours and gotten pelters for it, so I'm not here picking teams. I'm arguing the points that people put across, some I agree with and some I don't, and if I like something it doesn't mean I agree with literally every word a poster has said. I think some of the language on both sides is unhelpful so don't take my lack of comment there as tacit approval.

I just doubted the authenticity of the logic you claimed to be applying. And to be fair, the logic in your post above is quite different to what you said originally. Tactical voting is a bit more nuanced than claiming to be voting for somebody because they are some kind of honest breath of fresh air compared to the alternatives.

Vote for Farage tactically if you want (no I'm not offended but I still disagree with it), I'm just saying let's not pretend he's an advocate for some kind of new honest politics. He's absolutely not. And if people are voting for him, then that's up to them, but they should be honest and comfortable about who he is, what he's suggesting and therefore the horse they are backing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.