Reform UK Party Limited Company

You and all the wokey leftists and middle of the road Tories need to take a reality check.

I don't think anyone who votes Reform (and I will do this time) realistically expects them to form a Government (and probably for the most part hope they won't). Most people that are voting are going to do so as a protest vote to give the main two political parties a massive kick up the arse that they desperately need.

I for one am sick and tired of all these politicians both Tories and Labour that won't answer questions and every time they come out they have a script and they never deviate from it - It's sickening and both Labour and Tories are the same.

The best way I can think of about getting a decent ruling Government is to have a proportional representation system where you will see your vote counting... and they (the Politicians) will have to work much harder to get them. The current system has gone well beyond its sell by date and needs change.

I get the protest vote and I agree with you about PR but if you've had enough of the two main parties why vote for one that makes them look quite well run by sane people in comparison?

The Reform slate is so full of nutters that they've had to blame their vetting company for the state of the candidates and the guy in charge is arguably the 'best' grifter in the whole of British politics.

If you want to protest against our politics, why go for a party that displays the worst excesses of British politics?

Last edited:
Yep, people happily voting for something that will make the country worse off than before.
Funnily enough the posters throwing their hat in the ring for the grifters are pretty much the same who voted Brexit.
Who’d of thunk it.

Labour will have a super majority.

How will the country be worse off than before?

Labour will have a super majority.

How will the country be worse off than before?
I was talking about the, meh, doesn’t matter.

Labour will get their chance and if they fuck up then the Tories will get their chance then, we will do it all again.

Yep, people happily voting for something that will make the country worse off than before.
Funnily enough the posters throwing their hat in the ring for the grifters are pretty much the same who voted Brexit.
Who’d of thunk it.

An unfortunate coincidence that both attract mean spirited bigots :)

It was ok for the Tory party though wasn’t it?
Absolutely no. Its unfair and unjust on many different levels.

I cannot vote for any of the mainstream parties because I suffer them both and I want my vote to count. You might have an alternative viewpoint which you are quite entitled to... as am I. I disagree with much of what they say but they are no worse in my opinion than the two main contenders.

You and all the wokey leftists and middle of the road Tories need to take a reality check.

I don't think anyone who votes Reform (and I will do this time) realistically expects them to form a Government (and probably for the most part hope they won't). Most people that are voting are going to do so as a protest vote to give the main two political parties a massive kick up the arse that they desperately need.

I for one am sick and tired of all these politicians both Tories and Labour that won't answer questions and every time they come out they have a script and they never deviate from it - It's sickening and both Labour and Tories are the same.

The best way I can think of about getting a decent ruling Government is to have a proportional representation system where you will see your vote counting... and they (the Politicians) will have to work much harder to get them. The current system has gone well beyond its sell by date and needs change.

"wokey leftists"

Infantile dross. I really wish some in this country would grow the fuck up. Embarrassing American imported shite. I literally cringe when I see grown adults saying things like that.

Let me make sure I'm getting this right, you want serious and honest politics, so the steps you have taken are:
1. Name call and generalise everybody who doesn't agree with you.
2. Critically evaluate the options before you and choose the guy who is the most convincing liar because he sounds better and doesn't look like he's reading from a script.

Not exactly a compelling strategy, is it?

I don't believe you want serious and honest politics because these aren't the actions that somebody who wants that would take. I think you have convinced yourself that's what you're doing, though, so I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

If you want honest politics, don't vote for somebody who is by all objective measures a proven repeated and serial liar. That's my advice anyway. Call me old-fashioned.

"wokey leftists"

Infantile dross. I really wish some in this country would grow the fuck up. Embarrassing American imported shite. I literally cringe when I see grown adults saying things like that.

Let me make sure I'm getting this right, you want serious and honest politics, so the steps you have taken are:
2. Critically evaluate the options before you and choose the guy who is the most convincing liar because he sounds better and doesn't look like he's reading from a script.

I don't believe you want serious and honest politics because these aren't the actions that somebody who wants that would take. I think you have convinced yourself that's what you're doing, though, so I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

If you want honest politics, don't vote for somebody who is by all objective measures a proven repeated and serial liar. That's my advice anyway. Call me old-fashioned.
Hmmm.... and these comments are fine?

The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is that some people hate this country so much that they are willing to burn it to the ground as long as immigrants and 'darkies' suffer. That's quite terrifying. And some people think Frogface is a 'patriot'. Bollocks, there's more to being a patriot than waving a flag and hating foreigners. The real patriots of WW2 would not have pissed on the likes of Farage if they were on fire.

I have said many times and reiterate I cannot accept a Conservative Government on the grounds they are both dishonest and corrupt, in my opinion and I cannot accept a Labour Government because they too are dishonest and corrupt. I live in Wales and no doubt you will have read about the problems in Wales?

So I want the Labour MP (Stephen Kinnock) out. In my opinion the best place for my tactical vote is for Reform. I am so so sorry if my logic offends you but given we have a first past the post system I am somewhat restricted in my options to help oust Kinnock. Don't worry I think you can rest easy and be assured that Farage won't be Prime Minister on 5th July.

For some reason some idiots on here consider me a racist for having a view that is contrary to their own... the same people who call the Wales population uncivilised who live in a cesspit and are animal abusers.... closer to being racist than anything I have ever posted.

Last edited:
"wokey leftists"

You do seem adverse to name calling, chilled out and open to debating a different opinion I must say:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.