Reform UK Party Limited Company

If you work with them. Can you tell me the illegall immigrants who follow Islam respect women.
The mess I see is Brit lads increasingly falling for the Andrew Tate shite. They ARE confused. Because the dads aren't right, the dads are insecure - which is fine and normal - but they've taught each other / been taught that displays of anger and threats are the answer.

Oh, believe me. I've taken it out on lasses before. Ultimately it took nights in jail and finding my own secure flat, plus a lot of therapy to get even half right. And then you realise you are left hearing it from other lads. And you'd give anything to make it stop. But you have to respect and support people rather than just reach for the BAD WOMAN HATER stick all the time.

And that's the problem here, I suspect. Lads know we aren't perfect. In many ways this gen and the previous gen can't have felt they matched up to their fathers, who often seemed to make it look easy.

Rather than talk through it, it's easier to aim your machismo at another group and say they are worse.

Guess what, you're confusing the next group of young lads even more. Cos they won't stay away from Muslims. Nope. And they won't be listening to you, or any other white male role model who can tell them the truth - that there's a lot of shit spoken, and some cultures talk more macho shit up front than others - and you have to realise, it actually indicates that they are kinda babies on the inside in some way, if they were told being the man was a special thing as a child and tret that way, it doesn't make them strong. It means they don't learn the lessons others do. And they talk a lot of shit to hide it.

And guess what, that's the same with our lads. It always has been. The boastful ones are talking shit. You are supposed to take it with a skipload of salt, laugh and remember they were little babies and their mummy touched their peen, and hiding that means they learned to talk shit well young. But I see a load of lads who don't see the illusions for what they are. Because they aren't getting good examples from the parental caregiver people in their lives.

Blaming it on another group is just about the most transparent and worthless thing lads can do. As said before. The next gen WONT keep away. And they'll be stuck with this dilemma. That on some level, they will know 100% you talked shit rather than face the truth. You wouldn't even talk to these lads they do. They are obviously braver than you. So why would they have you as role models, influences? Oh wait but maybe they are troubled and the whole white men together thing looks like a safe place in life, safer in the crowd. Then they can really lose their identity and personal responsibility.

Fucksakes. I'm obviously sorry that the chances are men who will not give up on Reform and their Social Media acolytes are damaged and seriously that happens to be because of stuff a long time ago and it's a terrible life, and there's no fault attached to being damaged when you were too young to know what it meant, because it came from parents caregivers and others with more power or strength than you, nature probably takes the view your very life may have depended on not pondering what it meant or even beginning to consider going another way. Right? Sorry.

Please tho. At some point. Think about the next lot coming through. Take responsibility? Stop shoving it onto some group. There's only one thing that the worst, most dangerous deceptive and destructive and heartless people have common - it's that they are people. Everything else. Problems with being male. Problems with women. Problems with kids. Crime. Believing wierd stuff. Those are absolutely 100% universal human problems. And it's about time more people accepted that they are just the same as the rest - I do say that about liberals and so on, it used to be part of the creed, but we're all idiot narcissists now thanks to the internet. No group is free in anyway from the flaws that plague humans and males and females and families and social groups and countries. No country is free from this shit. Do yourself a favour and don't end up the one trying to pretend it's ever been or could be different, because fuck me, there's almost no bigger lie you can tell yourself, or other people. And don't be the one setting the example that we're ok with lying to ourselves to get bigger.

The mess I see is Brit lads increasingly falling for the Andrew Tate shite. They ARE confused. Because the dads aren't right, the dads are insecure - which is fine and normal - but they've taught each other / been taught that displays of anger and threats are the answer.

Oh, believe me. I've taken it out on lasses before. Ultimately it took nights in jail and finding my own secure flat, plus a lot of therapy to get even half right. And then you realise you are left hearing it from other lads. And you'd give anything to make it stop. But you have to respect and support people rather than just reach for the BAD WOMAN HATER stick all the time.

And that's the problem here, I suspect. Lads know we aren't perfect. In many ways this gen and the previous gen can't have felt they matched up to their fathers, who often seemed to make it look easy.

Rather than talk through it, it's easier to aim your machismo at another group and say they are worse.

Guess what, you're confusing the next group of young lads even more. Cos they won't stay away from Muslims. Nope. And they won't be listening to you, or any other white male role model who can tell them the truth - that there's a lot of shit spoken, and some cultures talk more macho shit up front than others - and you have to realise, it actually indicates that they are kinda babies on the inside in some way, if they were told being the man was a special thing as a child and tret that way, it doesn't make them strong. It means they don't learn the lessons others do. And they talk a lot of shit to hide it.

And guess what, that's the same with our lads. It always has been. The boastful ones are talking shit. You are supposed to take it with a skipload of salt, laugh and remember they were little babies and their mummy touched their peen, and hiding that means they learned to talk shit well young. But I see a load of lads who don't see the illusions for what they are. Because they aren't getting good examples from the parental caregiver people in their lives.

Blaming it on another group is just about the most transparent and worthless thing lads can do. As said before. The next gen WONT keep away. And they'll be stuck with this dilemma. That on some level, they will know 100% you talked shit rather than face the truth. You wouldn't even talk to these lads they do. They are obviously braver than you. So why would they have you as role models, influences? Oh wait but maybe they are troubled and the whole white men together thing looks like a safe place in life, safer in the crowd. Then they can really lose their identity and personal responsibility.

Fucksakes. I'm obviously sorry that the chances are men who will not give up on Reform and their Social Media acolytes are damaged and seriously that happens to be because of stuff a long time ago and it's a terrible life, and there's no fault attached to being damaged when you were too young to know what it meant, because it came from parents caregivers and others with more power or strength than you, nature probably takes the view your very life may have depended on not pondering what it meant or even beginning to consider going another way. Right? Sorry.

Please tho. At some point. Think about the next lot coming through. Take responsibility? Stop shoving it onto some group. There's only one thing that the worst, most dangerous deceptive and destructive and heartless people have common - it's that they are people. Everything else. Problems with being male. Problems with women. Problems with kids. Crime. Believing wierd stuff. Those are absolutely 100% universal human problems. And it's about time more people accepted that they are just the same as the rest - I do say that about liberals and so on, it used to be part of the creed, but we're all idiot narcissists now thanks to the internet. No group is free in anyway from the flaws that plague humans and males and females and families and social groups and countries. No country is free from this shit. Do yourself a favour and don't end up the one trying to pretend it's ever been or could be different, because fuck me, there's almost no bigger lie you can tell yourself, or other people. And don't be the one setting the example that we're ok with lying to ourselves to get bigger.
Tough read that me old mate, made some good points though, I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.