Reform UK Party Limited Company

I watched those hate filled, moronic Nazi loving bastards uncovered by Ch4. Everyone of them, fucking vermin. If you vote for they Nazi loving ****'s, you're a traitor to our grandfathers and great granfathers who fought those bastards in WWII.

They call themselves patriots. They are traitors. Just as Mosely and the British Facists were. They won't win a single seat in Scotland.

I watched those hate filled, moronic Nazi loving bastards uncovered by Ch4. Everyone of them, fucking vermin. If you vote for they Nazi loving ****'s, you're a traitor to our grandfathers and great granfathers who fought those bastards in WWII.

They call themselves patriots. They are traitors. Just as Mosely and the British Facists were. They won't win a single seat in Scotland.
Thing about Farage being a patriot, is the fact the **** kowtows to and appeases another **** who ordered the release of radioactive material into the streets of great and ancient English cities in order to commit murder.

I think, by comparison, someone who doesn’t wear a poppy doesn’t even come close to this for treachery.

Thing about Farage being a patriot, is the fact the **** kowtows to and appeases another **** who ordered the release of radioactive material into the streets of great and ancient English cities in order to commit murder.

I think, by comparison, someone who doesn’t wear a poppy doesn’t even come close to this for treachery.
Yes, taking his cue from the Fat Orange Rapist, he's backing Taps Aff Putin. If he wins in the US, voted in by Nationalist Christians(nazi's) the world is in for utter chaos.

Well said!

As an add on to this. We do need to deal with immigration numbers. We can do that without hate. Our economy needs immigration, Scotiand. Just an economic fact. But, UK wide, with our econony coffers emptier than most Reform activists heads, this becomes even more important. Our public services are broken and with both the Tories and the Tories pledging to once again, place the bill at the feet of the working class, disabled people and others on benefits. No increase in tax for the better off, the rich, the millionaires and billionaires and corporations.

Every time the Tories turn everything to shit, they leave the mess and the cost to people who benefitted not a jot, but are liable for their mistakes.

On Islamification, being an atheist, I despair of any growth in religion. Especially fundamentalists. Thankfully, we aren’t in America where the Evangelical Taliban/Facist are waiting for Trump and it’s full on Hand Maids Tale.

The population of the UK is 77m or near that. 3m are Muslims. It doesn’t stand up. We are getting run by 3m? We are in fear of 3m? So that extreme right wing claim, doesn’t stand up.

These things can be done without demonising people. Those who blame the ‘other’ for all our problems, just like their heroes in 30’s Germany did. Where does it end? Where it always does with extreme right wing cunts. Badly. I would need to become an immigrant myself. Unless we took them on.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.