Reform UK Party Limited Company

Farage could easily sell a car to most people on this forum , the other 2 main leads couldn’t sell an egg , this is the whole problem .

The reform party have been around 2 minutes and will probably get around 6/7 seats weather you like it or not
That may be true but surely it would be more helpful to post some memes, Hitler jokes or something about Brexit?

Farage could easily sell a car to most people on this forum , the other 2 main leads couldn’t sell an egg , this is the whole problem .

The reform party have been around 2 minutes and will probably get around 6/7 seats weather you like it or not
Can you imagine Starmer and Sunak trying to sell a car?

The former would bore every **** that walked into the showroom that he’s the son of a man who made spark plugs for a living and the latter would spend the whole interaction with the punter slagging off the car dealer down the road rather than talk about the cars in his own forecourt.

Pair of boring cunts.

Can you imagine Starmer and Sunak trying to sell a car?

The former would bore every **** that walked into the showroom that he’s the son of a man who made spark plugs for a living and the latter would spend the whole interaction with the punter slagging off the car dealer down the road rather than talk about the cars in his own forecourt.

Pair of boring cunts.
I want the most boring politicians that we've ever seen. I want them to literally put us to sleep because they're so busy doing what we have elected them to do. I'd love to leave this forum for a few years because the government is doing so well and there's so little to talk about.

Polling and elections are a game and it really doesn't matter. Reform are not fighting for an election, they're fighting for likes and clicks. However Labour are different, Labour are fighting for power and if they get into power and then spend the next 5 years trying to sell us keeping them in power then they will probably have failed in government.

If a government does its job and improves things then there will be nothing to sell, especially in this day and age when the alternatives are so awful.

I want the most boring politicians that we've ever seen. I want them to literally put us to sleep because they're so busy doing what we have elected them to do. The Tories have done the opposite of this over the years, they've basically not governed or done a single thing for a very long time because of the obsession with polling figures.
Your theory doesn’t hold much water when you consider that May, Truss and Sunak are all sinfully boring cunts - and all sinfully shite.

Your theory doesn’t hold much water when you consider that May, Truss and Sunak are all sinfully boring cunts - and all sinfully shite.
Well yeah, being both shite and boring isn't ideal either but we're now running very quickly out of alternatives.

If you had to make a list of what a politician should be then for me 'not boring' wouldn't be high on that list.

Trump is anything but boring but you wouldn't trust him to run a bath let alone a country.

Well yeah, being both shite and boring isn't ideal either but we're now running very quickly out of alternatives.

If you had to make a list of what a politician should be then for me 'not boring' wouldn't be high on that list.
Me neither, but being boring doesn’t equate to efficacy as your previous post suggested.

And Trump is a boring **** too. Not sure what anyone would find remotely interesting about a deranged narcissist.

67 million. If there were 10 million undocumented migrants living in the UK, we would definitely notice it.
To be honest, I guessed that figure, hands up, strike me pink, it’s a fair cop, but, I based it on a variety of variables. The absence of a full moon, no frogs in my garden, geography double, circa 1979, a suggestion of a memory, triggered by a lecture I once attended, hungover beyond reason.

The point remains. It’s a perfect example of how easy it is to convince morons, that they are besieged. Overrun, losing their identity, losing their Britishness, being Islamified by the second, even though they couldn’t spell, Mohamid, Mihamed, Mohammed, that’s it Mohammed.

It’s a ploy older than really old things, to distract and flatter the masses, convince them their way of life is threatened by, Jews, Muslims, Pakistanis, Romanians, Poles, Irish, in fact any **** who arrived on our shores. And it works. It always works in times of uncertainty.

The extreme right,

To be honest, I guessed that figure, hands up, strike me pink, it’s a fair cop, but, I based it on a variety of variables. The absence of a full moon, no frogs in my garden, geography double, circa 1979, a suggestion of a memory, triggered by a lecture I once attended, hungover beyond reason.

The point remains. It’s a perfect example of how easy it is to convince morons, that they are besieged. Overrun, losing their identity, losing their Britishness, being Islamified by the second, even though they couldn’t spell, Mohamid, Mihamed, Mohammed, that’s it Mohammed.

It’s a ploy older than really old things, to distract and flatter the masses, convince them their way of life is threatened by, Jews, Muslims, Pakistanis, Romanians, Poles, Irish, in fact any **** who arrived on our shores. And it works. It always works in times of uncertainty.

The extreme right,
Wish it was possible to triple-like your last two posts. Thank you for articulating what I have also been thinking, namely, that it should be possible to come up with an approach to the asylum seeker issue that does not involve dehumanizing them.

This is tangential to the thread but the following interview has caused me to reflect on our tendency as a species to do this to others:

Last edited:
Before anyone gets excited about Reform’s recruitment of Yusuf Ali, it should be borne in mind that it is entirely possible to belong to a far-right party or movement whilst not being part of the majority ethnic or religious group in a given country. See, for example, Guramit Singh Kalirai (EDL), Enrique Tarrio (Proud Boys), and Tomio Okamura (leader of the Czech SPD).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.