Reform UK Party Limited Company

One thing that no one seems to be talking about is the rise of Independents who ran on a single issue - Palestine.

If your in those areas and wanted an mp who cares about education or health, your basically stuck with an mp who’s only bothered about the conflict. They have won a few seats mainly through demographics and religion.

I saw Angela rayner and Jess Philips also being shouted at and harassed throughout their speeches. A few clearly not liking the fact there women as well. I think it’s a worrying sign.

how many times in the past have you complained about FPTP? If you were old enough which way did you vote when the LD's got a referendum in changing away from that?
think you have the wrong end of the stick mate, i wasn't specifically saying fptp is wrong its the system we have and have to work with
my point was a groundswell of people have voted a particular way(fair play to the libs their strategy has paid off) and shouldn't be ignored/dismissed
and again the rationale should be debated as its not an insignificant number

think you have the wrong end of the stick mate, i wasn't specifically saying fptp is wrong its the system we have and have to work with
my point was a groundswell of people have voted a particular way(fair play to the libs their strategy has paid off) and shouldn't be ignored/dismissed
and again the rationale should be debated as its not an insignificant number

UKIP got a similar amount of votes in 2015. It’s about their limit. It makes them a vocal pest from the sidelines. Nothing more.
in reality a one policy party that lived and died on the referendum
reform are trying to be new centre right voice whether you agree or not, and you might be right it might be their limit
but time will tell

in reality a one policy party that lived and died on the referendum
reform are trying to be new centre right voice whether you agree or not, and you might be right it might be their limit
but time will tell
It’s immigration. It was then and it is now. They’re a party that will scorch the whole earth to stop immigration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.