Reform UK Party Limited Company

But you still understand that they CAN’T come illegally? . Just like we cant enter countries without a passport.
We still need to know who everyone actually is . Do it properly ?
Define legal . The 2023 Illegal Migration Act UK is incompatible with international law including UN Refugee Convention and ECHR.

There are extremely limited authorised routes of entry in to the UK for refugees

I can't help thinking that Farage is going to find himself being asked many many times about why he is in such-and-such a place rather than Clacton.
By the media, but probably not by the people of Clacton who are happy for the exposure. This might change if something major crops up in the area and the MP is expected to act as a grown up.

By the media, but probably not by the people of Clacton who are happy for the exposure. This might change if something major crops up in the area and the MP is expected to act as a grown up.

Oh, I think everyone knows that if something happens that gets him on the news, he'll be all over it like a rather unpleasant rash.

I think the journos are quite enjoying that every time he ends up snapping rudely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.