Reform UK Party Limited Company

Bloody fighting age men, filling up the (cheeks notes…) schools?

Sick of these Islamists turning Britain into a (checks notes…) woke trans friendly society and letting drag artists preach their ideology to primary kids.

Am I doing this right?
I'm afraid that failure to mention claiming benefits and steeling are jabs means you can only be given a C+ for this piece of work.

Almost got a line up on my Farage bingo card.
Just needed ''thEy SHouLd StOP iN thE FiRSt sAFe cOunTrY''
So then smart arse, whats your answer to it, is it just welcome as many that want to come over, is that what your really getting at.
If that is the case, then please let me know where they are all going to live, where does the money come from to look after these people, im all ears, but no i suspect you will just come back with the normal,, "fuk of you racist cnt"

Is that about right yeh?

I mean, of course we be cant just have boat loads of people, and yes they mostly are young men, entering the country without passports, illegally.
Im all for people finding safe havens, seeking a better life, nothing up with that at all. But there has to be a proper process.

Not sure why people dont see that
Has anyone ever suggested there shouldn't be a proper process? People do see that so it seems you're making things up. The problem is the Tory governments of the last 14 years have been incompetent and fucked up the processes.

I mean, of course we be cant just have boat loads of people, and yes they mostly are young men, entering the country without passports, illegally.
Im all for people finding safe havens, seeking a better life, nothing up with that at all. But there has to be a proper process.

Not sure why people dont see that
They are mainly young men because kids die in the channel , they hope to get in , get processed and working and then bringng in kids after . We actually need more workers . The tories has just kept them hanging for a couple of years which helps nobody . Hope labour invest in processing as well as tackling the gangs etc

So then smart arse, whats your answer to it, is it just welcome as many that want to come over, is that what your really getting at.
If that is the case, then please let me know where they are all going to live, where does the money come from to look after these people, im all ears, but no i suspect you will just come back with the normal,, "fuk of you racist cnt"

Is that about right yeh?
You’ve literally just said in your last post

“You have your opinion, I have mine, we’ll never agree”

What’s the point trying to have a conversation with someone who can’t be arsed taking on opinions other than their own?

Is that about right yeh?
You do understand they are, pardon the unintended pun, a drop in the ocean compared to the legal and needed immigration numbers ?
I don’t know the ultimate answer because that would mean stemming the flow from the source where we have little influence.I do know that working with the EU and processing the applicants quickly and humanely so we can accept the deserving and allow them to contribute to the country and build a life for themselves would be a start and improvement on current policies.

The quicker you process them, the more quickly you can deport the ones without a valid claim. (At least in theory.)

The snag is about 70% do have a valid claim.

We do need immigrants, the question is how many. The truth is the government has complete control of non-asylum immigration, and you need to ask why the Tories issued well over 1 million visas in their last year. (About 600,000 net.) With that level of immigration, the relative handful arriving in boats is trivial. But it suits certain elements to big it up as a distraction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.