Reform UK Party Limited Company

They are mainly young men because kids die in the channel , they hope to get in , get processed and working and then bringng in kids after . We actually need more workers . The tories has just kept them hanging for a couple of years which helps nobody . Hope labour invest in processing as well as tackling the gangs etc
But you still understand that they CAN’T come illegally? . Just like we cant enter countries without a passport.
We still need to know who everyone actually is . Do it properly ?

Reactions: PPT
But you still understand that they CAN’T come illegally? . Just like we cant enter countries without a passport.
We still need to know who everyone actually is . Do it properly ?
Since when have asylum seeker and refugees ever required passports? They aren’t illegal immigrants. By definition we don’t know where illegal immigrants are and how they arrived, when caught they are deported.Mixing the two things is a trick pulled by tories, reform and the right wing media.Too may people are falling for it.

Since when have asylum seeker and refugees ever required passports? They aren’t illegal immigrants. By definition we don’t know where illegal immigrants are and how they arrived, when caught they are deported.Mixing the two things is a trick pulled by tories, reform and the right wing media.Too may people are falling for it.
How many entering illegally are deported ?

I’ve no idea. First you would need to know how many illegal workers were caught, in fact the very nature of being illegal means we don’t know how many there are. All I’m saying is illegal immigrants have nothing to do with asylum seekers coming in on boats, although some may get in that way, I doubt it’s the way most illegal economic migrants enter as it’s too risky and expensive.
My,and this is a guess, thoughts would be most people working here illegally come in legally then overstay their visas and disappear working illegally for employers breaking the law. That’s certainly what one or two people I know of have done going from here working in the US and Australia.

I’ve no idea. First you would need to know how many illegal workers were caught, in fact the very nature of being illegal means we don’t know how many there are. All I’m saying is illegal immigrants have nothing to do with asylum seekers coming in on boats, although some may get in that way, I doubt it’s the way most illegal economic migrants enter as it’s too risky and expensive.
My,and this is a guess, thoughts would be most people working here illegally come in legally then overstay their visas and disappear working illegally for employers breaking the law. That’s certainly what one or two people I know of have done going from here working in the US and Australia.

So then smart arse, whats your answer to it, is it just welcome as many that want to come over, is that what your really getting at.
If that is the case, then please let me know where they are all going to live, where does the money come from to look after these people, im all ears, but no i suspect you will just come back with the normal,, "fuk of you racist cnt"

Is that about right yeh?

I mean if the cap fits, then.....you know....

It's a complex issue that doesn't necessarily have an easy solution, but I do know the Tories have fucked it for the last 14 years, making simpletons (again, if the cap fits....) believe the relatively few people arriving via boat are the source of all their problems.

I'm guessing you're already way too far down the Farage rabbit hole to be reasoned with though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.