Reform UK Party Limited Company

Farage is like Churchill a tad dodgy but both won us our freedom and deserve statues sainthood and the gratitude of the nation.

Outside of JFK I can't think of a more iconic politician since WWII

Farage is like Churchill a tad dodgy but both won us our freedom and deserve statues sainthood and the gratitude of the nation.

Hope you have your tin hat on mate. That post will attract the usual cunts like moths to a flame.:-)

Ffs
This weekend in the place he calls home and where he pays tax ...... Brussells - no surget in Clacton he hasn't even got an office there - how is that even allowed?

Man of the people for the people yeah right

down with this sort of thing ......... says man who is part of this sort of thing

I think he does pay tax on it but, as it gets paid to the limited company he set up and is the sole director of, he only pays 25% corporation tax, not the rates of income tax applicable to the hoi polloi.
He’ll still need to pay incremental tax on the dividend (assuming he pays himself one out of the profits).

The net level of tax he’ll pay will be broadly similar, save for a marginal saving on NI.

He’ll still need to pay incremental tax on the dividend (assuming he pays himself one out of the profits).

The net level of tax he’ll pay will be broadly similar, save for a marginal saving on NI.
But only on ‘profits’. No doubt he’ll be claiming a huge amount of costs to offset any profit. Also I’d assume he pays himself a salary, with a huge pension contribution..
Suffice to say, he’s not quite the man of the people he purports to be!

Made me laugh anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.