Reform UK Party Limited Company

I thought he was off to the US to celebrate and aid trump!
Perhaps that’s not such a good idea now.

It's going to be policy-free demagoguery.

25k majority for Conservatives? Will he have enough draw to take the votes?

Being leader of his party plc just means he can keep the money, right?

Anyone voting for these con artists wants their right to a vote revoking and throwing in a mental hospital, but it's fucking hilarious that the Tories are now going to get wiped out from all sides.

The Labour camp must be pissing themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if it was them egging on the fag smoking Kermit to stand in the first place.

The financial position is a curious one. Farage has always been a paid operative. Tice has the money behind reform but they appear to have fallen out. It's a rag tag bunch when they do an official event and Farage appears to do his own thing. Very odd.

Apparently "someone" paid for Survation to do some polling in order to persuade Farage to stand.

Depressing if he actually does win.

1717428897060.png

Anyone voting for these con artists wants the right to a vote revoking and throwing in a mental hospital, but it's fucking hilarious that the Tories are now going to get wiped out from all sides.

The Labour camp must be pissing themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if it was them egging on the fag smoking Kermit to stand.

I don't think that just applies to Reform. It will be interesting to see how many votes they get compared to the Tories. He's right that in terms of a winner this election is over.

I don't think that just applies to Reform. It will be interesting to see how many votes they get compared to the Tories. He's right that in terms of a winner this election is over.
Won’t the system spit out 80 Tory seats to 0-2 for Reform, even with the same number of votes?

Apparently "someone" paid for Survation to do some polling in order to persuade Farage to stand.

Depressing if he actually does win.

View attachment 121125
LOL

If 37% of people in the fine town of Clacton vote for Nigel Farage I'll personally get on a flight to Moscow and hit Putin's big red button and nuke the place to oblivion.

Actually I've just googled Clacton...looks like someone has already nuked it to oblivion.

Anyone voting for these con artists wants their right to a vote revoking and throwing in a mental hospital, but it's fucking hilarious that the Tories are now going to get wiped out from all sides.

The Labour camp must be pissing themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if it was them egging on the fag smoking Kermit to stand in the first place.

Mate we are living in a political climate where voting for Labour with Starmer at the helm means you would get beret wearing fist pumpers calling you a fascist.

These are strange times.

Yes Frogface Fascist thinks Skeggy is the barometer of British political opinion.

Oh and those fucking yellow tweed jacket and strides yesterday.....fucking grifting clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.