Reform UK Party Limited Company

He's behaving like a complete dick right now on BBC News - just told the presenter that he's boring and should do better because he was pressed on his (ludicrous) history rewriting that he's only ever stood once, and all the other times don't count.

Yes Frogface Fascist thinks Skeggy is the barometer of British political opinion.

Oh and those fucking yellow tweed jacket and strides yesterday.....fucking grifting clown
The Sun has him doing a Nazi salute on their website. If that's an accident my name is Goose Step.

My prediction is that this suits the Conservatives.
They said they would have candidates in 630 seats.
Now he is standing, I think they will go for a lot less and try and focus their efforts on fewer seats to try and make sure he gets in.

No idea I'm just wondering how many Tory voters from last time move to what is perceived further right.
Well, Reform are targeting voters like you and Mexico.

Well, I say that, we don’t really know what Reform are apart from an anti-immigrant party. They don’t seem to have a policy on anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.