Reform UK Party Limited Company

I don't know what is it?
Uncle Nige has been pretty consistent on what he wants over the years. I think we all know his feelings on that.

Reform will be targeting as many as they can that think are cuntry is full. Stopping all boats at all costs and limiting legal immigration to women they want to marry.

Uncle Nige has been pretty consistent on what he wants over the years. I think we all know his feelings on that.

Reform will be targeting as many as they can that think are cuntry is full. Stopping all boats at all costs and limiting legal immigration to women they want to marry.

Last I heard from him was a points based aussie system when he was in UKIP. Apart from today I'm not even sure I've posted in this thread, I've also never seen GB news which I believe he worked for. In fact I wouldn't know anything about reform or GB news if it wasn't for posters who hate both posting stuff on here.

Labour yesterday said they wanted to reduce immigration
Tories have been lying about getting it down for years
Ukip obviously and now Reform.

I ain't voting for any of them and haven't done for a long time if ever.

I'm not sure an environmentalist can ever be in favour of population increase, it doesn't compute. I have long accepted that its here to stay though.

I'm not sure an environmentalist can ever be in favour of population increase, it doesn't compute. I have long accepted that its here to stay though.
Globally, human populations are set to plummet. Human growth is running out of steam, and about to hugely contract. Which will present its own challenges and opportunities.

Reform (like some other parties) can promise anything, up to and including a return to 1956, in the safe knowledge they will never have to implement it.

If they did have to implement their insanely impractical policies, the outcome would make Truss look like a financial genius by comparison.

Wishful thinking is not a practical policy.

Globally, human populations are set to plummet. Human growth is running out of steam, and about to hugely contract. Which will present its own challenges and opportunities.

I covered this the other day I think anyhow by the time it does it is too late. If we need increased population to do the jobs, pay the tax and look after non workers then what happens then? I guess we will either encourage a higher birth rate(bad)battle with other countries to grab their workers or have to do things differently.

Why wait decades and fuck up the planet and people's lives if we will need to change anyhow? Why not do it sooner?

The reason? Election cycles, people making money from the current system and people happy to live as they are, pop their clogs and leave to someone else.

I covered this the other day I think anyhow by the time it does it is too late. If we need increased population to do the jobs, pay the tax and look after non workers then what happens then? I guess we will either encourage a higher birth rate(bad)battle with other countries to grab their workers or have to do things differently.

Why wait decades and fuck up the planet and people's lives if we will need to change anyhow? Why not do it sooner?

The reason? Election cycles, people making money from the current system and people happy to live as they are, pop their clogs and leave to someone else.
Hard to argue with any of that. We are a virus on this planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.