Reform UK Party Limited Company

The rise of reform is like a David Attenborough programme.
The story of how a nasty little parasitic tic enters the recumbent bloated body of the Tory host and lays it eggs. After a while they hatch and the little tics start to devour the host from the inside until the host expels the repugnant creature through its anus. The vile genetic aberration lies there gasping for breath through its only orifice which is used for both inhaling the oxygen of publicity and the expulsion of vile, poisonous excretia.
Makes great TV!

You could live a shorter hedonistic life if you'd like.
I actually don't think that climate change is a threat compared to the serious impact that humans are having on the biosphere.

That is an immediate threat, 50% of the insect population has declined in just 20 years and they'll be gone in another 20 years. No amount of carbon lowering is going to change that because it has nothing to do with it.

Population growth and immigration are impacting it because new people need food, water and housing which destroys habitats... So do we now stop all immigration and new house building as well?

As I said, ignorance is bliss....

144k? Surely 5 mins on any of the candidates social media will show them to be absolute cunts and wouldn’t have cost a penny.

The rise of reform is like a David Attenborough programme.
The story of how a nasty little parasitic tic enters the recumbent bloated body of the Tory host and lays it eggs. After a while they hatch and the little tics start to devour the host from the inside until the host expels the repugnant creature through its anus. The vile genetic aberration lies there gasping for breath through its only orifice which is used for both inhaling the oxygen of publicity and the expulsion of vile, poisonous excretia.
Makes great TV!
Thanks for that post mate. Best wank I’ve had in ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.