Reform UK Party Limited Company

Grifter gets outgrifted by fellow grifter.

Ah, the efficiencies of the private sector. Has anyone else had to deal with one of these private vetting companies when they started a new job? Ours couldn't even figure out the contact details for another branch of the same company they were supposedly doing the vetting for. Absolutely hopeless.

Anyway, what I love about this is that at no point is the question asked "Why were 41 fascists independently attracted to your party in the first place?"

Last edited:
I know a little bit about Nigel Farage, seen him on the telly anyway and he comes across as an alright guy
Dont you remember brexit times , he is an out and out racist and vile human being , this man of the people is just an act , he is wanting white van man onside , those who hate immigrants and blame them for everything

I actually don't think that climate change is a threat compared to the serious impact that humans are having on the biosphere.

That is an immediate threat, 50% of the insect population has declined in just 20 years and they'll be gone in another 20 years. No amount of carbon lowering is going to change that because it has nothing to do with it.

Population growth and immigration are impacting it because new people need food, water and housing which destroys habitats... So do we now stop all immigration and new house building as well?

As I said, ignorance is bliss....

This is just rationalisation.

My house is in a state of disrepair and I can't maintain it or afford someone to help me out.

I won't get help or even clean up.

I might as well shit on the floor and leave it and rip out the floorboards and ceiling and chuck 'em in an oil drum fire to keep warm in winter.

Your nihilism is your own problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.