Reform UK Party Limited Company

Hot on the heels of yesterdays " we gave a firm that doesn't do vetting to vet our candidates £144k " cock up its this gem. He wants to withdraw us from an organisation we are not a member of

I find the WEF conspiracies all a bit weird, same camp as all the BlackRock conspiracies.

All the “Keir Starmer was installed by WEF” stuff. To me that gives me a totally different impression to the people the conspiracy is targeting.

What these people do every day is really not interesting. They have boring ass office jobs. There’s no conspiracy. No mystique. I work with these people, they look at poorly made spreadsheets all day and wonder how to fill things in on Salesforce.

You might as well tell me Keir Starmer was installed by Walmart. Same vibe.

No, he was saying that Turkey was about to join the EU - which was deliberately misleading in itself because Cyprus has a veto - and that once they did there would be no stopping a whole queue of non-white people from coming to the UK - which was again deliberately misleading because the massive majority of the Turkish population is white.

The poster was deliberately dishonest and was designed to appeal to racists.
I think Turkey joining the EU would be a brilliant idea. We need young labour.

Organisational member. It’s a cooking shop for business and governments to cosy up. You can’t do that without governments attending but it’s not a free for all, China, for example is not a member. Reeves was there last time cosying up to business.

To say you wouldn’t attend at a government level is actually quite interesting- certainly not something you associate instantly with a right wing party. Although you might say it’s isolationist.
No such thing as an organisational member. The WEF consists of member companies that stump up its running costs. Influential politicians get invited so the most Farage could do would be to turn down a personal invitation to a freebie, something he’s unlikely to do based on his track record. The chances of him being invited are pretty remote though because no one wants to listen to the opinions of a populist bloviating idiot who would take the opportunity to slag off many of the attendees for publicity purposes like he regularly did in the EU Parliament.

Got to say I'm a communist

giphy.gif

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again

Think that was Roger Daltry mate I don't remember him being from Texas? although Pete Townsend shows signs of being from Arkansas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.