Reform UK Party Limited Company

Pleasantly surprised the dickhead isn't on Question Time tonight especially as it's party leaders, in fact no Reform person at all.

I do wonder why as the BBC seems to love giving him airtime.

At last a Reform candidate's policy I can agree with...

Reform has been urged to suspend its candidate in one of Scotland’s key battleground seats after reports that she posted “sickening” comments about the monarchy. Joanna Hart, who is standing in Aberdeenshire North and Moray East, apparently posted “fuck the Royals”, “make Lizzy the last”, and compared the royal family to “benefit scroungers” on social media during the Platinum Jubilee celebrations three years ago.

Cant believe anyone would waste a vote on this racist ****, shocking if you can go along with that , head and wobble spring to mind , look in the mirror , do you want to give a racist grifter your vote , really

Cant believe anyone would waste a vote on this racist ****, shocking if you can go along with that , head and wobble spring to mind , look in the mirror , do you want to give a racist grifter your vote , really
I'm voting for him, but only because the NF are not putting up a candidate;-)

Got to say I'm a communist
Comrade.

As long as I breathe I shall fight for the future. In our eyes, individual terror is inadmissible precisely because it belittles the role of the masses in their own consciousness... and turns their eyes and hopes toward a great avenger and liberator who someday will come and accomplish his mission.

Leon Trotsky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.