Refugee crisis

Far right groups must be rubbing their hands at all of this.

thats a major problem for the future. far right parties in france, austria, hungary, denmark, sweden nd others are all getting a lot more popular and in some cases might get in to governments. the main problem is integration in a lot of countries

what stops a refugee simply going to germany after they been assigned to go to say poland ?

Not sure if these have been posted or whether it's right wing propaganda but it's an alternate view from what I've seen in the media and I do feel we are always being led on what to think by our press on most things.

Interesting view from that German guy on the last vid, he talks about Elite members of the EU encouraging the migration(ie half of them haven't even been from Syria, aren't families seeking asylum and they know this) in the hopes of expanding the European Union into a Mediterranean Super Union to compete with USA, China and Russia... is the EU that far behind in weight as a collective against the big three? That would be a surprise to me if true(initially I'd have said he's talking out of his ass) but I don't tend to keep up with these things.

I think you were very sure.
Doesn't mean none of it is true, most of the reports I have seen have been far left leading us by the hand(both sides tend to leave stuff out and twist things which is why its good to look at both sides to get the whole picture, anyone with any sense knows this), would you disagree with the stats about the amount coming through that aren't Syrian? Or that a lot seem to be single males or economic immigrants? Rather than families who need help?

The covering up of rape I'm not sure what to believe, I would find it pretty damn low to make up something like that(disgusting really... they'd be scum in most peoples eyes for even going there if it turns out to be a lie and they'd probably know this) but you can't really take their word on it unless it gets mainstream and more comes to light.

I didn't post the vids because I agree with them(especially the second vid, it was just a bold claim that caught my attention) but to totally dismiss everything thats said outright because its right wing and eat up everything left wing has been feeding us isn't smart.

Last edited:
"Right wing propaganda" - things the Guardian and Mirror would never publish.

"Left wing propaganda" - things the Times and Daily Mail would never publish.

"Right wing propaganda" - things the Guardian and Mirror would never publish.

"Left wing propaganda" - things the Times and Daily Mail would never publish.

It's why I don't tend to watch the news everyone's trying to pull your strings in some way(make you worry, make you anxious, or make you angry or sympathetic), is there actually any mainstream news source that never plays these games or is never in the governments pocket?

Anyway people do need help but for the sake of our own people I hope we are cautious about doing so, that's my only take on all of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.