Regarding allocation at Blackburn away

Prophet of Doom said:
At the end of the day Blackburn want to make as much cash as possible from these games. This means that City will get the full allocation on the first day. If they give us 3000 then the attendance will probably be 5000 shy of a full house.

Yes out away support is not the best. But most of us are guilty of picking games, especially last year when lots of us went away to UEFA games as well. Cost of tickets and being able to watch games in the pub / internet has caused most teams problems with the numbers they take away.

Saying that, we would sell out that first game at Blackburn, and the aint gonna turn their noses up at selling 7000 full price tickets, or sell 3000 and have empty seats.

But carry on DJSpam, keep on slagging us off and bigging up Everton and Sunderland. Who do you support again ??
Another Rovers fan here,don,t panic yet re your allocation,I can definetly tell you that the 4 games have not yet been chosen,normally it would have been l/pool Everton man ure and your goodselves but with the dingles promotion for one season, it has thrown a spanner in the works,I think we will only sell one half of the Darwen end bottom tier to season tickets,so you would probably get all the top and half of the bottom tier,around 5000/5500 depending how many they knock off for segregation, or if they decide to curb the dingles allocation,the city game could be one of 4 games where they move the season ticket holders,and then you would get the full 8000,do you think you would sell them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets buy all their corporate and have a party. there will be loads of tickets in the home end for sale as there always is. shit home support. even our limited number of away fans sang them out of the ground last season.

City will easily fill 7000 for this fixture. Those who say it wont are probably those who thought Hamburg at home wouldnt sell like hot cakes and then moaned they couldnt get a ticket irrespective of the ticketing arrangements. These days I pick and chose my games and im certainly not paying £40 for WBA when i can get a ryanair plane ticket to europe for less to see the blues. Are away record was terrible and quite frankly i'd rather go to Hamburg than west ham away, in fact i would rather go to beirut than go there again. Look at the team sheet for the opening day last year and compare it to the start of this campaign. Some people forget we took 4000 to oldham & stockport in a friendly all because we signed george weah.

Sadly, althpugh the majority of your support talk sense, there those that are deluded through the smell of oily cash.

Do you seriously think City are capable of challenging the top 4 this season with Hughes at the helm ?

The stock answer (as well as sensible answer) is NO. You lot are way off the mark.

As hated as United are, you are 5 or 6 years away from knocking them off their perches.

Chelsea ? Have pure quality through the team and play like a team.

Arsenal ? best footballing team in the league by far.

Liverpool ? Will always be a major threat.

So where do City figure ? They have the stars, they have the ego's what they dont have is a "team" that plays as a "team".

Your best player is not robinhood, its not the proposed purchases of Santa Cruz, Eto, kaka, the harlem globetrotters or the bradford bulls, its young Ireland. Its players like him that will be the work ethic in your team.

City can offer no more than cash to any player for the next 4 years. You wont make the Champions League, you may make the Europa League and you may make a semi final or two.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to see City upset everyone and win every trophy going, its a dream we have lived at Ewood, of course on a much smaller scale. we have been there and done it, we have been there and WON it.

I have many City fans amongst my friends and it seems they all agree.

there are many good things associated with City but there are a many bad things as well. get it right and you will succeed.

heres hoping.

oh by the way, for the members slagging our crowds off, we are a town team club who have been there, done it and won it. YOU havent yet. So be it 23500 or 43000, our fan base has seen far more success in the past 20 years than you have, and if your club doesnt get it right, will ever see.

See you at Ewood.

Dont Blackburn have a forum? If so it must be awfully quiet considering nothing worthwhile is happening at your club. Do me a favour go away, all I care about is my team

They will be £35.

They were £25 last season before a 55p VAT reduction, £20 the year before but £32 before that.

Seems like they have decided to wack up match day prices as they slash season ticket prices to about £10.50 per match.

Bad news for away fans.

The fact is, if we get 3,000 tickets we will sell out. if we get 7,000 tickets we wont. Our away support last few years has been piss poor and you cannot blame it on the recession as other clubs have sold out at other places.

Leylandrover said:
Sadly, althpugh the majority of your support talk sense, there those that are deluded through the smell of oily cash.

Do you seriously think City are capable of challenging the top 4 this season with Hughes at the helm ?

The stock answer (as well as sensible answer) is NO. You lot are way off the mark.

As hated as United are, you are 5 or 6 years away from knocking them off their perches.

So where do City figure ? They have the stars, they have the ego's what they dont have is a "team" that plays as a "team".

Your best player is not robinhood, its not the proposed purchases of Santa Cruz, Eto, kaka, the harlem globetrotters or the bradford bulls, its young Ireland. Its players like him that will be the work ethic in your team.

City can offer no more than cash to any player for the next 4 years. You wont make the Champions League, you may make the Europa League and you may make a semi final or two.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to see City upset everyone and win every trophy going, its a dream we have lived at Ewood, of course on a much smaller scale. we have been there and done it, we have been there and WON it.

there are many good things associated with City but there are a many bad things as well. get it right and you will succeed.

heres hoping.

oh by the way, for the members slagging our crowds off, we are a town team club who have been there, done it and won it. YOU havent yet. So be it 23500 or 43000, our fan base has seen far more success in the past 20 years than you have, and if your club doesnt get it right, will ever see.

See you at Ewood.

You make a few good points.
But also some really silly ones.

So far as being "a town team club who have been there, done it and won it. "

One league win and a league cup win-that I applauded BTW-is about the only thing you can talk about in the last seventy years-let alone twenty..

If we're talking comparitive "history" you're going to be on a real loser,mate.

Come back when you've won a European trophy, for starters.

;-)

Leylandrover said:

heres hoping.

See you at Ewood.

You make good points apart from the comment about we are way off the mark and we won't make the Champions League in four years, i think you are wrong but are pretty much spot on with the rest.

Why would we get 3000 in a stand that holds over 7000?

Blackburn are selling home tickets on the Darwen lower only. The stand used to be split in half (still is), so I would guess they will only occupy half the lower tier for 15 games, leaving 5000 for away fans.

That would make sense to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.