Regrouping of singers within the stadium

Chappie said:
pride in battle said:
That won't change, the decision has been made, the away fans over tiers.
It wont change if you dont ask.
Point out to the club the revenue they are losing by having segregation over 3 levels as opposed to the top tier.
Money talks

If you read the o/p they aren't talking about changing the away fans over 3 tiers. They are talking to the club about moving the singers from 109 to the 1 1/2 blocks freed up on level 1 by the away fans being spread over 3 tiers.

blueparrot said:
Chappie said:
pride in battle said:
That won't change, the decision has been made, the away fans over tiers.
Point out to the club the revenue they are losing by having segregation over 3 levels as opposed to the top tier.
Money talks

If you read the o/p they aren't talking about changing the away fans over 3 tiers. They are talking to the club about moving the singers from 109 to the 1 1/2 blocks freed up on level 1 by the away fans being spread over 3 tiers.
I can read,I am pointing out this is the last chance for us supporters to do something about the " Atmosphere"in the ground,that this forum has so many debates about.
If you dont ask you dont get,its worth the effort

Chappie said:
blueparrot said:
Chappie said:
Money talks

I can read,I am pointing out this is the last chance for us supporters to do something about the " Atmosphere"in the ground,that this forum has so many debates about.

It has been asked, several times, for a number of years. It isn't going to happen, ever. Move on.

This is purely an opportunity for those that complain about atmosphere to do something about it and all come together and create a section. If nobody does it, or it doesn't work, people have had their chance.

Chappie said:
blueparrot said:
Chappie said:
Money talks

The 3 tier for away fans isn't on the table, This is the last chance, so if we tare talking to the club it's better to talk about what is achievable and not to waste time and confuse the issue by talking about what isn't achievable.

I am all up for away fans been split across three tiers,

I sit 116 South Stand purely from a selfish point of view I like the banter between the away fans and I do think away fans create atmosphere, an all lower tier full of city fans in the south stand would not create the same atmosphere as it would with a 1000 away fans in there.

Think when it comes games such as the Derby we would have City fans side by side across three tiers which would mean some real noise coming from the South Stand....

I do think if everyone in block 111 was willing to move to 114/115 would be the answer

In reality carnt see many teams taking the full three tier allocation .especially as increasing the stadium capacity we would have to allocate more away tickets anyway ?
Think for most games level 3 will end up season tickets and the away block sold as returns

I live abroad and can't be a season ticketholder. But I would love to be in that section if I could. Bring back the Kippax Stand-days when I could hardly watch the game, yet the atmosphere (and smell of piss and beer) easily beat it.

NEVER MIND THAT, I'M FULLY BEHIND THIS INITIATIVE

Maybe another loads of votes of approval on here might help as well ... You can't be against the idea tbh.

Chappie said:
blueparrot said:
Chappie said:
Money talks

If the away fans are separated over 3 different tiers there's less chance of them creating an atmosphere than if they were all stuck in the top tier so actually this proposal from the 1894 Group is better than yours in terms of giving us a chance of a better atmosphere in the home areas. Not only that, your idea messes up the plans the club has for cheap season tickets in the new third tier as sticking 3000 away fans up there encroaches on the proposed home areas that the club has been touting to potential new season ticket holders for over 12 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.