Reina for Bravo?

Can't really see the point in this, unless Bravo is desperate to go.

Only problem with that is that Valdes is shit
Define shit. Valdes was miles better than Bravo last season. He put in some top top performances for Borough last year and has worked with Pep before. Could do much worse for a number 2.

I realised my error once i'd posted, must be a step up from Bravo but then who isn't

Good point however I still think Valdes would be a decent back up regardless going off last year. Wouldn't have much faith in Bravo in any fixture.

If we are to sell bravo (for the record I thought he was appalling for us last season but would keep him and start him for the first few months to allow ederson time to settle and adjust to the league) I would move for Valdes as second choice he know the league, he knows pep, has plenty of experience for winning major honors and is more the capable cover.

Last year we gave Barcelona £17 million for 33 Year old Claudio Bravo, and now we want to spend another millions on a back up keeper !

Last year we gave Barcelona £17 million for 33 Year old Claudio Bravo, and now we want to spend another millions on a back up keeper !
If Bravo doesn't want to be a backup, then this makes sense. Sire it would be annoying Spending about 50 mil on Goalies in one year. Personally, I'd prefer the backup to be homegrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.