Relationships (sexual) with work colleagues

if you wish to hang on to your job make sure you are on the same level in the pecking order.
Yep, had a fling with my Manager in the late 80's & funnily enough, once people started making comments about us i suddenly found myself out of a job.
She was fit, i was a typical randy bloke, ended up with her still being fit and me out of work.
I'd love to say it was worth it but it wasn't

A girl I worked with liked me and bet another colleague £20 that she could get me to shag her.
I said I would if she split the winnings with me.
She never paid me.
Does that count as rape?

No "it is making off", but not quite because the payment is not legally enforcable.

@snorky wants to know if the £10 per go pricing applies more generally?

Yep, had a fling with my Manager in the late 80's & funnily enough, once people started making comments about us i suddenly found myself out of a job.
She was fit, i was a typical randy bloke, ended up with her still being fit and me out of work.
I'd love to say it was worth it but it wasn't
She was just using you in a power relationship b32 and gloating to her sisterhood.

of course it was worth it , set you onto to bigger and better things.

Funny thing is these days you would get a promotion and she would be out of a job (LOL).

I made the mistake of nailing a babe who was in with my boss ( a male ) as well and I was history.

unfortunately I was not a back stabber and knowing my luck in any case he was in an open marriage.

A girl I worked with liked me and bet another colleague £20 that she could get me to shag her.
I said I would if she split the winnings with me.
She never paid me.
Does that count as rape?
It is rape, as consent was obtained by deception. Her defence would be that she always meant to pay you but just forgot. Would have made a cracking story in the courts.

She was just using you in a power relationship b32 and gloating to her sisterhood.

of course it was worth it , set you onto to bigger and better things.

Funny thing is these days you would get a promotion and she would be out of a job (LOL).

I made the mistake of nailing a babe who was in with my boss ( a male ) as well and I was history.

unfortunately I was not a back stabber and knowing my luck in any case he was in an open marriage.

Were you Will Smith's butler?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.