Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like a leicester win tonight,, beats the dippers,and gives forest a kick up the arse for their game v arsenal, a forest draw or win would then allow us to really rotate for a couple of weeks to get ready for the fa cup final and hopefully the champions league final.

Forest and Everton should do enough to stay up. Although to be honest I think Everton would benefit from relegation….their fans deserve a bit of a break and the championship would allow them to rebuild and have a bit of success winning games/promotion.

36pts is the lowest to stay up I think. Cant see 17th position getting that many this season.

Think it be the 3 already in bottom 3.

I think Leicester will get a result tonight and Forest will on Saturday.

Leeds look gone to me but not sure who else will drop, but it's going to be a right scrap to the end.

Spurs seemingly interested in Bazunu for 15m if Lloris heads off to join Ronaldo.

Southampton will struggle to come back up if the likes of Lavia and Ward Prowse move on. The 2 teams that will go down with them look like they will be better prepared for life in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.