Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted September 2022. I'm not right often but maybe...
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if we are both right, and leeds escape, though they have West Ham and spurs, whilst everton have wolves and Bournemouth, and leicester have Newcastle and West Ham.

I think its between those three now who the other two to go are, as Forest will get at least a point against arsenal.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if we are both right, and leeds escape, though they have West Ham and spurs, whilst everton have wolves and Bournemouth, and leicester have Newcastle and West Ham.

I think its between those three now who the other two to go are, as Forest will get at least a point against arsenal.
Not sure about Forest getting a point pressures off Arsenal now, might just go back to playing as they were 3 month's ago.

Some clubs get caught up in a death spiral, it looks like Leicester and Southampton are in one, it’s looking no way down and recovery can take years, sometimes they don’t recover

Leicester looking ominous now. Title to relegation in 7 years.

Just out of interest, does anyone know which team was the last to win the title and subsequently get relegated? I guess Blackburn? Actually, that was pretty obvious now I think about it.

Naturally we'll be next though after all of our titles are stripped and we're give an 80 point deduction to make sure. In the minds of rival fans, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.