Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Forest. Glad they're getting another season in the top flight.

Would love it (love it) to be Leeds and Everton down.

I think it will be Leeds and Everton for the drop.

Leicester have a bit of creativity with Maddison and can score goals, something which Leeds and Everton lack.

It's all about tomorrow I think. I reckon Leeds and Everton are both likely to win their final match. West Ham are safe, had a huge match on Thursday. If they more or less roll over tomorrow Everton are right in the shit.

Leicester are down with Southampton. It’s one of Leeds or Everton. I’d prefer Leeds down. Got to say though Mina shouldn’t have been on the pitch to equalise, should have served his one match ban for 2 x yellow cards v us.

I wouldn't write Leeds off just yet. They look like they could probably stay up and even win the 2 games they have left. Allardyce might be the most annoying manager to play against but he gets results and they have played better in the last 2 games (Frustrated us but we still won, and nearly beat Newcastle).

Everton I can't see beating Bournemouth because Bournemouth seem to play well against struggling teams and they have confidence to take on big teams. Everton will be under pressure to try and get goals which is the area they struggle on.

Leicester I think it's time up for them. The players are not interested and look like they can't wait to get out off Leicester. Maddison, Tielemans, Vardy and all these big names will be gone in the summer. Also the owners look like they want to sell the club which explains why they don't want to spend money on new players as they look like they are skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.