Relegation Thread 2017/18

For a while yesterday I was looking at Palace and finding myself unable to explain why they find themselves where they are. For most of the first half they played alright.....obviously we kicked into gear and did the rest but that first half performance in my opinion was not one of a team rooted to the bottom.

The bottom 3 in the Championship is interesting.
Yup. It was the 3 B's until Sunderland slipped in. Would love to see Notlob slide out of all the leagues into oblivion.
Birmingham looked fucked and wold like to see Millwall down there.
Wasn't one of the darling new type of directors at Birmingham and are now at West Ham? Following a pattern?

Palace won't stay up in my opinion, their confidence will be in tatters. They played well yesterday and got smashed plus they can't buy a goal at the minute and manager is know for setting up his team to create plenty of chances for his strikers. Just can't imagine that will turn it around.

Brighton need to find some gonads and have a real go,i missed out seeing the game this year and am desperate for another chance

Palace and swans are going down i think

I think Burnley could go down. There's no way their home form will be as good as last season, plus Keane and Gray were excellent for them last season and will be a big miss.

Brighton are going down unless they start to give it a go. I think Palace will be ok actually, they have good quality going forward, plus Hodgson is a safe manager. Swansea and Bournemouth will be down there I feel.

Newcastle and Huddersfield will be comfortably safe I reckon, two very good managers in charge.

For a while yesterday I was looking at Palace and finding myself unable to explain why they find themselves where they are. For most of the first half they played alright.....obviously we kicked into gear and did the rest but that first half performance in my opinion was not one of a team rooted to the bottom.
I was over for the game yesterday, and thought Palace did okay in that first half. Benteke was proving a handful for Stones, and Loftus-cheek looked lively. But letting in that Sane goal just on the stroke of HT was a killer for them. It must have hit them hard psychologically, because they were three down within 15 (?) minutes of the second half. They need to develop a stronger chin, and not throw in the towel when they go 1 down. Because they will go behind in a lot of games this season. And with Benteke out for x weeks, it's hard to see who'll score for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.