Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

Don't be so disrespectful, we have a very decent Mackem on this board......so we're all vying for them, even though their manager is a ****.

Totally agree, I've a real soft spot for the Mackems, plus it's a great night out up there, I've had some great piss ups over the years.

Also I'll never forget them giving it to the rags when they thought they had won the League, but didn't, every City fan around the World should remember that!!

Totally agree, I've a real soft spot for the Mackems, plus it's a great night out up there, I've had some great piss ups over the years.

Also I'll never forget them giving it to the rags when they thought they had won the League, but didn't, every City fan around the World should remember that!!

Totally agree! Even though they used to always beat us 1-0 around Christmas time after we battered them all game I love their fans. They were brilliant at Wembley even though they hadn't won anything since 1973, top notch. I will always have a soft spot for them, in spite of Moyes.

Totally agree! Even though they used to always beat us 1-0 around Christmas time after we battered them all game I love their fans. They were brilliant at Wembley even though they hadn't won anything since 1973, top notch. I will always have a soft spot for them, in spite of Moyes.
Same here. I've never had a 'second team' but I always look out for their results after that Wembley trip. There're better candidates to go down than the Mackems

A happy day for many reasons

Wembley was a great day...great friendly atmosphere..great game too

Same here. I've never had a 'second team' but I always look out for their results after that Wembley trip. There're better candidates to go down than the Mackems

@Stockport mackem - lots of love on here for Soonerlaannn...... best you post some 'thanks' or we'll all turn. We're a fickle bunch of fuckers.

Thankyou all my good people...........I'm feeling the love

I think we are kindred spirits...similar teams yoyoing around the league for many years......

I do think we are fked this year....Moyes doesn't inspire me at all.....

Any chance you can play Bravo on Sunday...just to even It up a bit

I'd like Sunderland to stay up but year after year they're in the relegation scrap and it appears they just aren't good enough. Luckily for them, unlike in past years, there are five or six teams all within a few points of each other so a good run of form could really help and it doesn't have to be that good. Hope they stay up, but I think they, Palace, and one of Boro/Hull will go down. Clement at Swansea and the level of talent at Leicester (in relation to these other sides) will keep both of them up.

Anybody with this Macken love-in just miss out on a ticket? It was a reduced allocation yet again for City fans. About time we started retaliating.
Anybody there when we were at the other end with stewards threatening to eject City fans for standing even though home fans were standing in the next block?
The fans might be OK but those running the club and the stewards are utter twunts.

If someone did a snap response answer thing and said 'Sunderland' to me, i would say 'top fans' largely for the way they reacted to the utd players when we won it in 2012. Their reaction absolutely had some effect on the sense of 'fuck off utd'.

I think it's almost a good thing for Sunderland if they go down, they've been awful for ages.

Boro can go please, boring side and they're probably our biggest bogey team. Sun Jihai own goal game, the 8-1, the Fowler last minute missed penalty, the FA cup 2 seasons ago, the last minute De Roon equaliser. So many bad memories.

Probably Hull will go too, Marco Silva looks a good manager, but their squad is so weak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.