Religion, mammoths and dinosaurs,

Re: If you are a Christian .....

Entitled to have whatever faith you so choose, regardless of the hostile bigotry of puerile cunts from the internet?

Re: If you are a Christian .....

pantalon violet said:
Then you are ........ ?
Not me?! What the fuck is going on??!! Am I even allowed to be white and supercilious anymore?!!

Damocles said:
Bigga said:
Damocles said:
I like to consider myself pretty educated on physics and in particularly the Big Bang model and literally have no idea what this means.

Why is the Big Bang "the most unanswered question regardless of current theories"?

And by "theories", I presume you mean "evidentially based science"?

Well, firstly, I'm sure you'll tell me how the 'Big Bang' is tested beyond refute and then we'll move on.

Again, I don't even know what this means.

Let me bring you an analogy.

You've just asked me how the idea of 1+1=2 is tested beyond refute.

What part of the Big Bang model specifically do you have an issue with?

It's a big thing compromising of many different parts. I can't show you specific evidence unless you tell me specifically what part of it you disagree with

Been busy having a life with my kids, people.

Big-Bang-graphic2.jpg

Question; If, like I have been told before that the 'Big Bang' came into being from 'pressure', what was before the pressure, what created that pressure and is that irrefutably proven?

Question; in which direction has the BB gone? Is it circular or 'outwards' in 'one direction' similar to a linear path?

Question; if the universe is 'expanding', are we not still experiencing TBB??

Question; if space is not a vacuum, was it already in existence before TBB?

Cheers Damo, not really interested in hearing from anyone else.

Bigga said:
Damocles said:
Bigga said:
Well, firstly, I'm sure you'll tell me how the 'Big Bang' is tested beyond refute and then we'll move on.

Again, I don't even know what this means.

Let me bring you an analogy.

You've just asked me how the idea of 1+1=2 is tested beyond refute.

What part of the Big Bang model specifically do you have an issue with?

It's a big thing compromising of many different parts. I can't show you specific evidence unless you tell me specifically what part of it you disagree with

Been busy having a life with my kids, people.

Big-Bang-graphic2.jpg

Question; If, like I have been told before that the 'Big Bang' came into being from 'pressure', what was before the pressure, what created that pressure and is that irrefutably proven?

Question; in which direction has the BB gone? Is it circular or 'outwards' in 'one direction' similar to a linear path?

Question; if the universe is 'expanding', are we not still experiencing TBB??

Question; if space is not a vacuum, was it already in existence before TBB?

Cheers Damo, not really interested in hearing from anyone else.

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JPZMA2wiT9c/UO8J79BOacI/AAAAAAAAAlw/ALj2DcYK_LM/s1600/Ego+-+Knowledge+-+ygoel.com.jpg[/bigimg]

Bigga? In my limited opinion, chemical reactions caused the pressure and the answer to the rest of the questions is yes.
Edit: sorry, it expanded in every direction in a ovoid sphere, so neither.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
aguero93:20 said:
Bigga? In my limited opinion, chemical reactions caused the pressure and the answer to the rest of the questions is yes.

ssshhh, he doesn't care what you think.

It was a tad rude I guess, but really directed to one person that copies and pastes stuff to pass on as their own font of knowledge.

I asked what came before it as well.

dazdon said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

ssshhh, he doesn't care what you think.

Neither do I
angry-tongue-sticking-out-smiley-emoticon.gif
I just use this :P you're not worth cutting and pasting :)

No light to see bigga, so nothing to see, the big bang was the beginning of light, even god had to jack off in the dark before that one ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.