Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

My motivation is to get a cheaper seat - and I'm guessing that would apply to at least 70% of the people who want to move (especially those who were on the value gold cards previously and are now being charged full whack). The only really cheap area is the top tier of the South Stand so I reckon the availability up there will be pretty poor by now.

our value gold went from £299 to 700 each
anything cheaper than that will be fab

I'll be moving from block 119

To

Either 3rd tier south stand (I like the price)

Or blocks 211, 212, 217 or 218

See what they've got. Im 198th now. It really is pathetic

Not as bad as queuing for them Wembley tickets in '99 though!

217 is a good view, went there against psg

Piss off mate I called it first ;-)

Preferably at the back, though I wouldn't mind moving to other areas like 106 or 109

haha, im in 106 atm, near the back, row bb AND one in z. want to get them together in a block nearish where they are and near the back.

the problem with this is, there may not be any available when i call but the caller after me may cancel 2 where i want in the call right after mine *sad face*

Out of curiosity, where are people moving from and to? It'd be interesting to see which areas are most popular and for what reasons.

We were in 106 last season. Then the club were great and moved us to 301 so my dad could get lift access and access to a disabled toilet due to his cancer treatment. Price wise 301 was a lot more than we had been paying, so we requested to moved to 315/316 so we could still get lift access but also cheaper tickets. Just got two tickets in 316 and have lift access up there. £380 each for the season.

haha, im in 106 atm, near the back, row bb AND one in z. want to get them together in a block nearish where they are and near the back.

the problem with this is, there may not be any available when i call but the caller after me may cancel 2 where i want in the call right after mine *sad face*

It would be better if there was an online system, at least then you'd know which seats are available

It would be better if there was an online system, at least then you'd know which seats are available
Quite correct. Even if you could only see what is available but not book it would be a big help. Many of those in the phone queue might be after seats which aren't available in any case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.