Relocating Season Ticket

Just a quick heads up for anyone thinking about going to the ground. They have got about 8 windows open and at 11.00 this morning there was no queue.

monkey-trousers said:
Just a quick heads up for anyone thinking about going to the ground. They have got about 8 windows open and at 11.00 this morning there was no queue.
is that above the shop?<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am --<br /><br />finally sorted 2 hours later!

2 hours now with 45 minute wait time, although that has gone up from 30 minutes.

Is anyone else getting pissed off with this commentator on the hold music. He is doing my fuckin head in. Yes those goals were great at the time but I dont need this idiot screaming at me for 2 fucking hours. I'm about to kick fuck out of my phone.

The goals I've got so far are:
Adebayor against the Arse.
Tevez free kick against Chelsea.
SWP vs Arse
Adebayor v Bolton.
Tevez v the Scum CC Semi
Bellamy v the Scum x 2
Silvinho v Scunny
Onouha v ??

Anyone got anymore??

alblue said:
monkey-trousers said:
is that above the shop?

-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am --

finally sorted 2 hours later!

No mate, opposite the shop at the windows.

This is poor. Been on the phone three times this morning and had to hang up every time.

Not good enough.

Went down to the ground this morning, got there for just after 9 and we were queueing for about 45 minutes. Moved 2 tickets from 218 to 110

Just got served at the ground, about 15 people waiting. Got a right result on my seats aswell, about 10 rows further back from where I was, now on the aisle in 116.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.