Relocating Season Ticket

Got there at 10:05, queue of about 40, waited 35 minutes( 10 of them on the phone to member services before giving up), between 6 and 9 windows were serving for most of it. I was at the window for about 60 seconds and sorted.

If you're going down take your brolly, and sunscreen. Fuckin mad weather.

sir malcom said:
ffs been on over an hour on the phone.....to no avail.would it be easier to go down do you think chaps.

That's what I did. Nearly 1 1/2 hours on the phone this morning, couldn't get through. Drove to the ground, no queue.

@alblue. Last season against dynamo kiev i was in seat 269. which i think was like 2 seats away from the stewards, so must be just over 270. thats where i am sitting this season.

Were thinking of trying to move 4 as in 109 and great seats, but kids cant see as always stood up!....dont think we stand much chance as not going family stand or level 3

Blue_Ketchup said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
alblue said:
does anybody know what seat number is next to the away fans in 111?

Same question for block 116?

think 116 is seat 417 ish

Cheers pal, I thought that was the case, the girl at the ticket office said I was on the aisle the other side of the block, but it looks like I'm right next to the away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.