Relocating The Away Fans: Your Preferred Choice

keep them where they are. if they go to the 3rd tier south stand then I'm off up there with them. it will kill the atmosphere if they are moved. we have always had our most vocal fans either side of the away fans, well since the kippax went seating, no other team has this and if we change, our home atmosphere will be worse than people currently think it is. I think its good because I'm in the singing section, but obviously people in the gods think its crap. away fans make the atmosphere at any ground in the country, moving them will make our fans even quieter. when away fans are there, they sing and we sing back louder and proder, without them this will not happen. just like at home when teams like fulham and wigan bring no fans. if they do move to the 3rd tier, do not be surprised if alot of people from 109-112 and 116-118 follow.

Can't move them into CB3 as there will be no tickets for the club to flog to viagogo then.

I'm not sure tbh. I think every option has pros & cons.

I'd love it if South Stand was all blue, full of singers & atmos but not quite sure what would happen to atmosphere if we moved them (no matter where that would be).

then again, if we moved them in a way I wouldn't want them to be moved to new 3rd tier as I'd rather give the option of cheaper tickets to blues. I know I'd be pissed off if I wanted to move to 3rd tier due to the £200 cheaper ST but all those seats would be sold off because away fans are located there!

that only leaves the ES 3rd as an option which would not please those blues who have their beloved seats in the are but that's my preferred option if away fans are moved.

So, either (1) keep them where they are or (3) move them to East Stand level three

Moving away fans to South Tier 3 would suit me but the Police may think there will be a problem with idiots chucking stuff down. A "Birdcage" as at Villareal may solve it.

Of the options given I'd leave them where they are, but personally I'd give them Level 1 only in the South -east corner plus the current blocks, a bit like the arrangement for away fans at the Emirates. Clubs who take up the smaller allocation would just get the corner blocks.

Leave them where they are. I have my seat in 212 because i enjoy the atmosphere around me, and a huge part of that is because of the away fans right next to me (when they bring more than a coach load) If they are to move them then thinning out the current section to just one block and having a 1 block row of them across the entire 3 stands wouldn't be a truly terrible idea.

Away fans should always be behind one of the goals at every game at ground level at every stadium of the premier league - think it's not right to shove away fans up in a level 3 corner. The FA Cup games are great when the whole South Stand is full of opposition colours. They should also only be charged the same price as the home fans in equivalent seats and the home fans who have to move seat for cup games should get a decent discount on cup tickets to compensate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.