Relocating

peoffrey said:
How about if I'm relocating on my Jack Jones? I want to be somewhere like 211 or 212 to be closer to a couple of mates in there. There's one gobshite and one antisocial wanker I want to move away from where I am and it's starting to spoil my days out. I'd expect it in certain areas but not in the second tier.

Pretty certain the second tier is more or less sold out now. As it was last season, especially 211/212. Only the odd single ever showed up on the seat planner for the cup games. Guess what was free for next season was taken up on Monday by those who had to move from the back row due to the expansion programme.

warpig said:
peoffrey said:
How about if I'm relocating on my Jack Jones? I want to be somewhere like 211 or 212 to be closer to a couple of mates in there. There's one gobshite and one antisocial wanker I want to move away from where I am and it's starting to spoil my days out. I'd expect it in certain areas but not in the second tier.

Pretty certain the second tier is more or less sold out now. As it was last season, especially 211/212. Only the odd single ever showed up on the seat planner for the cup games. Guess what was free for next season was taken up on Monday by those who had to move from the back row due to the expansion programme.

Bugger. I really don't want to stay where I am. I had my first Seasoncard in 211 and was happier.

peoffrey said:
warpig said:
peoffrey said:

Bugger. I really don't want to stay where I am. I had my first Seasoncard in 211 and was happier.

come to 109 zero gobshites and full of pro social charity workers you'll luv it

peoffrey said:
warpig said:
peoffrey said:

Just phone up anmd see what they have available. Probably won't be busy today and if there's nothing you fancy just stay where you are.

I got through in 15 mins this morning and have just shifted across from block 101 to 102, so anyone looking for east stand level 1 block 101 I've vacated two together on row M.

I rang up about 11:30am today and went straight through on the phone.

No move available for me but at least I tried. Hope everyone got where they want to be.

peoffrey said:
warpig said:
peoffrey said:

yeh, 211/212 are both great blocks. where abouts do you sit now if you dont mind me asking?

warpig said:
peoffrey said:

yeh, 211/212 are both great blocks. where abouts do you sit now if you dont mind me asking?

216. It's too quiet.

The automated message says there's no availability in preferred areas. I'll keep on thinking...

Finally got through this morning and I've now moved from the front of 105 to the back of 106 which means I can stop wearing a plastic bag when it rains. Happy days.

peoffrey said:
warpig said:
peoffrey said:

Just out of interest, why did you move from 211 peoff ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.