Relocating

Mikeegrini said:
dazmcfc10 said:
Looking for relocation too block 110 row M from 109 row J if possible to near mates ctid

Come on guys get me mate sorted, sick of squeezing him in on our row.

You do realise that this is an internet football forum and not the ticket office don't you?

ethan23 said:
Ended up going to the ground today... Zero queue so was sorted instantly... Was fortunate enough to switch from 106 row n to 111 row m! Happy days

I'm on row L 111 its class mate

Lancet Fluke said:
Mikeegrini said:
dazmcfc10 said:
Looking for relocation too block 110 row M from 109 row J if possible to near mates ctid

You do realise that this is an internet football forum and not the ticket office don't you?

Oh yes, yes i do, but the ticket office option isn't a goer so i post a bit of support on a thread on a football forum dedicated to relocating....sigh.

Next time I'll check with you eh? Just to make sure I'm doing things right.

Mikeegrini said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Mikeegrini said:

Oh yes, yes i do, but the ticket office option isn't a goer so i post a bit of support on a thread on a football forum dedicated to relocating....sigh.

Next time I'll check with you eh? Just to make sure I'm doing things right.

Yes, make sure you do.

saw on twatter that Tits out jackie has relocated to EL 109 will give the show sec people something new to get worked up about

I agree with the club shuffling people a few seats, they used to do this, as when my Dad got his season ticket they asked a group of lads to our left if they minded moving 1 seat along, which of course they didn't. We have a lad next to us, who's Dad and brother are at the end if the row - I've told him to ring and ask that question as we don't mind moving up 1 and there is another family if 4 to move along, which would only take 1 phone call.

I ended up in 138 from 238, towards the front which isn't ideal, but I like a change and hopefully it will be OK. I'm on my 5th different spot at the Etihad now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.