Relocating

Rang up at 8.59, I'm 104th in the queue, anybody had any luck?

My son telephoned me at 09.40am this morning , he said he had transferred our 2 @ tickets where we wanted to go .
Son says all was completed on the telephone in 30 minutes .
I can only speak as i fined .

I don't understand how your son did it in 30 minutes? Well done though. I've called twice and been 200+ each time and the number goes down by approximately one every minute. Hence 200+ is a minimum 3 hour wait, providing you don't get cut off, lose reception or your phone battery goes dead. I'm currently number 112 in the queue at 4.53pm, so no chance for me.....after trying all day!

Same as last year, pointless exercise even trying the website or phone unless you've got naff all else to do for 5 or 6 hours.

I don't understand how your son did it in 30 minutes? Well done though. I've called twice and been 200+ each time and the number goes down by approximately one every minute. Hence 200+ is a minimum 3 hour wait, providing you don't get cut off, lose reception or your phone battery goes dead. I'm currently number 112 in the queue at 4.53pm, so no chance for me.....after trying all day!

Understand what you wish i will go into more details as i receive them BUT at 09.40am this morning my son phoned me to say "all has been completed in 30 minutes " sorry but true , i cannot answer for others and i will not try .

PM me as you wish BUT never ever doubt me .

Also FYI i did not realize changes would could be made today .

Quite pathetic really. I tried for the majority (and I mean well over 7 hours online) and it was pointless. Just how can the basics like this be so difficult. Anyway, I have found that it is much easier to cancel a direct debit than it is to relocate and as I was certain this was probably going to be my last year if I could be bothered, and having been given a fine demonstration of 'don't give a fuck' by City, I have decided to bring that forward and call time. I can't imagine I will be the only one.

Its 5.09pm and I'm number 89 in the queue. Do I keep waiting till about 6.30pm, to probably be informed, sorry, the relocation window closed at 5.00pm?

Its 5.09pm and I'm number 89 in the queue. Do I keep waiting till about 6.30pm, to probably be informed, sorry, the relocation window closed at 5.00pm?

Are you still holding? I got a twitter message at 5 to say supporter services has closed?

Quite pathetic really. I tried for the majority (and I mean well over 7 hours online) and it was pointless. Just how can the basics like this be so difficult. Anyway, I have found that it is much easier to cancel a direct debit than it is to relocate and as I was certain this was probably going to be my last year if I could be bothered, and having been given a fine demonstration of 'don't give a fuck' by City, I have decided to bring that forward and call time. I can't imagine I will be the only one.

It is more than a bit frustrating that the club pushes everyone to do stuff online because they are expecting a lot of traffic, but to a website that seems to crash every time there is a lot of traffic.

I've tried online all morning and on the phones all afternoon. It's 5.23pm and I'm number 75 in the queue. I've just given up after over 8 hours trying.

When I went online around lunchtime I was 967 in the queue, then it went down fairly quickly to 203, then suddenly went back to 900+after several more tries I gave up at 5-15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.