Relocating

Web site is useless, tried every browser gets to adding seat then stops. Luckily phoned up while trying, took hour to get sons season ticket then another hour and twenty to get myself moved. Id try phoning tomorrow if you can.

I've been trying on line for 3 hours tonight.
Absolute joke can't finish it at all after I select my seat.
Are you going through Chrome? That seems to work better, I got as far as the purchase button for my mate but got a message saying he didn't qualify for the product .however I noticed the ticket was in the basket, clicked on it and set up the direct debit, he now has a seat right next to the CB but in the family stand Level 2 for £58 a month.

For Tuesdays relocation I spent 3 hours in the morning trying to relocate my seat online. I gave up and then spent 5 hours trying to relocate by phone. After one phones battery died and later being cut off, I gave up again. No relocation after 8 frustrating hours trying.

I tried to move 4 of us from 118 to 116 or 115 yesterday. By the time the website actually allowed me on the seat plan there wasn’t 4 together anywhere

just get seats near ish to eachother then bunch or move about 50% of block does that.

115 block holds around 750, 500 of those are in the back 5 rows :-)

I found it wouldn't action a click for selecting paying by direct debit when I bought my son's yesterday?

However, I was then worried about running out of time on his seat and it instantly processed when I clicked on pay total by debit card.

Funny that...

Not sure what all the fuss is about I did nothing on the phone or computer.
Got a call from the club yesterday and they offered me a choice of seats in 115 bought one in row K. Took about five mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.