Relocation for the Derby Fail by City

beano46

I have an ST in the SS Level 2 and got the email from City a few weeks back asking me to relocate and chosse another area which I did. I'm also on all the cup schemes, having not had the usual ten conformations via Text or email I have been trying to ring City all day and finally got through at 1830, only to be told they are unable to tell where I have been moved to and said I need to attend the box office in person tomorrow to find out as it is not on the system and may have been overlooked but I'm defintley not in my usual seat.

What shambles, there is possibilty that when I turn up tomorrow I will be told there is no seat for me due to an error, has anybody else had any problems with this.

just go to one of the pda guys at 12.30 on sunday - they will tell you where your seat is - a very helpful, professional bunch

Iv had an email about the rags but nwt about liverpool.

beano46 said:
I have an ST in the SS Level 2 and got the email from City a few weeks back asking me to relocate and chosse another area which I did. I'm also on all the cup schemes, having not had the usual ten conformations via Text or email I have been trying to ring City all day and finally got through at 1830, only to be told they are unable to tell where I have been moved to and said I need to attend the box office in person tomorrow to find out as it is not on the system and may have been overlooked but I'm defintley not in my usual seat.

What shambles, there is possibilty that when I turn up tomorrow I will be told there is no seat for me due to an error, has anybody else had any problems with this.

If you've been charged then you have a ticket OK but I'm pretty miffed that you have to turn up to the Box Office in person to find out where you seat is. They should've e-mailed or texted it to you as usual.

beano46 said:

There's always a spare seat next to David Platt. I'd insist.

do we have the worst ticket office in the league?

who the fuck is in charge down there?

ban-mcfc said:
do we have the worst ticket office in the league?

who the fuck is in charge down there?

Not sure if the ticket officwe passes over to some thrid party company after or something but the girl I spoke to seemed worse than clueless even asking me if my enquiry was relarwd to a Manchester City game after I gave her my support number.

Just going to ring up after 0900 tomorrow morning beforedriving down, will hopefully get an answer then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.